Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ANOTHER TALL FEMALE WHILE I WAS BUYING KEBAB . SHE PICKED UP MY DROPPED MONEY ( For Whatever Reason kek )

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLOOD LustER "
★★★★★
Litteraly no Shit , she was MTB Around My Height . I was Just Minding my Own Business " , Summed the Soundtrack of " Monstrum Spectrum " From YS IX . Didnt Really Care because there is a 99% Chance These People Didnt even Know the Track :feelskek:

And all of a Sudden when i dropped a 50 Cent Coin , this Peculiar " Woman Picked that fucking Coin Up out of Nowhere . What a Suprise .

Said a Mild Thanks " , Not Really watching at her ( because whats the point even lol ) and just got my Food and left .

My Theory on why she did this : Mild Dark Triad " I was Extremely Chill and weared a Hoodie " , i was unbothered " . She Was Very Self Aware while doing her Order . ( Looked Around 2 Times ) .

Shes Inherintly Kind ( what i doubt but what do i know )

Fakecel. If you were a truecel, she would have stolen your money then accused you of rape.

How tall are you? How tall was she?

im 5 8 shes propably around 5 7 / 5 6 , and would tower over me with Heels .
That's barely even avarage for a female in 2024. God you're pathetic.

Summoning : @Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Friezacel @Swagpilled @Retardinator @MoggedByALoli @suicidecase @Incline
@RealSchizo @Geryon @Hoppipolla @OutcompetedByRoomba @wereq @ReplaceMyJuice @ItsovERfucks @ddking0001 @Puer aeternus @Mortis

Summoning : @Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Friezacel @Swagpilled @Retardinator @MoggedByALoli @suicidecase @Incline
@RealSchizo @Geryon @Hoppipolla @OutcompetedByRoomba @wereq @ReplaceMyJuice @ItsovERfucks @ddking0001 @Puer aeternus @Mortis
Awesome, I got isekai'd.... wait a minute...

That's barely even avarage for a female in 2024. God you're pathetic.
yeah tall my fucking ass, slav foids are 180cm tall and they often height mog me, their boyfriends are 190cm+

Brutal. I know the feeling of being heightmogged by women with heels from my mother, and it sucks. I don't think I could recover if some random foid did this to me in public. Sorry, bro.

Brutal. I know the feeling of being heightmogged by women with heels from my mother, and it sucks. I don't think I could recover if some random foid did this to me in public. Sorry, bro.
Lets just assume your Mother dosnt have fun doing that :feelskek:

Lets just assume your Mother dosnt have fun doing that :feelskek:
Probably not; she hasn't mentioned it , but she's a foid. What do you think?

I already get towered over by barefoot toilets. Living in the Netherlands is hell if you're sub-6'5.

Did it make you feel good? That’s the kind of shit that makes my day or even my week.

Probably not; she hasn't mentioned it , but she's a foid. What do you think?
haha dont know , my mother dosnt wear heels neither does my Sis .

does your Mother use High Good Looking Heels or Just Retarded Looking Short Ones ? :feelskek:

haha dont know , my mother dosnt wear heels neither does my Sis .

does your Mother use High Good Looking Heels or Just Retarded Looking Short Ones ? :feelskek:
Both. It's brutal when she points them on. She's only a little taller than me with them on, but it still sucks. I wish I was just five inches taller. My life would be so different.

this is giga lifefuel

Needs to Be Pinned so i can Remind myself of this " Good Gesture " a Woman did for me . @edgelordcel @PPEcel @fat_link ( did you really thought i forget your now edgelordcel? :feelskek: )@SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Master

That’s pretty average height.

But being into tall girls is weird because, in theory, they should be more attainable, given that height works the opposite for girls (tall = less attractive, less feminine). But, of course, it doesn’t work like this in practice because tall girls also want a guy taller than them (so I can wear heels and still have him over Tower over me teehee”).

That’s pretty average height.

But being into tall girls is weird because, in theory, they should be more attainable, given that height works the opposite for girls (tall = less attractive, less feminine). But, of course, it doesn’t work like this in practice because tall girls also want a guy taller than them (so I can wear heels and still have him over Tower over me teehee”).
its just a loose / loose " situation , for Man that is .

Litteraly no Shit , she was MTB Around My Height . I was Just Minding my Own Business " , Summed the Soundtrack of " Monstrum Spectrum " From YS IX . Didnt Really Care because there is a 99% Chance These People Didnt even Know the Track :feelskek:

And all of a Sudden when i dropped a 50 Cent Coin , this Peculiar " Woman Picked that fucking Coin Up out of Nowhere . What a Suprise .

Said a Mild Thanks " , Not Really watching at her ( because whats the point even lol ) and just got my Food and left .

My Theory on why she did this : Mild Dark Triad " I was Extremely Chill and weared a Hoodie " , i was unbothered " . She Was Very Self Aware while doing her Order . ( Looked Around 2 Times ) .

Needs to Be Pinned so i can Remind myself of this " Good Gesture " a Woman did for me . @edgelordcel @PPEcel @fat_link ( did you really thought i forget your now edgelordcel? :feelskek: )@SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Master
:soy:

Yeah bro not that tall , i am 5'7 barefoot I get mogged a lot by females and I live in Italy

The reason she probably did it was because she saw you from behind and since you were wearing a hoodie you were dark triad by default.

Based hoodiecel.

I am also wearing a hoodie all day every time I go out but thats because I am bald tbh.

I actually look dark triad as fuck when I wear a hoodie. I amplify this effect by wearing an arm wrist + bandage on my left hand whenever I go out so it looks like I got my hand damaged in a fight.

Tbh I look dark triad.

I live in the MOST ghetto city in England, and I have never been mugged, even 5 years living here. And I always do night walks at 3am in the MOST dogdy parts of the city and pass road men and shankers every day and they leave me alone because I am dark triad as fuck.

But when I take off my hood I lose my dark triad trait instantly :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The reason she probably did it was because she saw you from behind and since you were wearing a hoodie you were dark triad by default.

Based hoodiecel.

I am also wearing a hoodie all day every time I go out but thats because I am bald tbh.

I actually look dark triad as fuck when I wear a hoodie. I amplify this effect by wearing an arm wrist + bandage on my left hand whenever I go out so it looks like I got my hand damaged in a fight.

Tbh I look dark triad.

I live in the MOST ghetto city in England, and I have never been mugged, even 5 years living here. And I always do night walks at 3am in the MOST dogdy parts of the city and pass road men and shankers every day and they leave me alone because I am dark triad as fuck.

But when I take off my hood I lose my dark triad trait instantly :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Based , the Bandadges are a Good Idea Tbh .

no

how fucking schizo are you? how fucking schizo is that post? :feelshmm:

In England almost every foid is taller than me. I'm 167cm btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back