Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An island for incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Imagine an island full of video games, internet, animes, drugs, good food, beautiful weather and nature, fun places to hang out, no normies, no chads, no famoids ever and only full of incels and away from all societies. That would be the best cope we could ever have and we might achieve peace with ourselves and lives because we wouldn't have to be tortured again by seeing what we're missing everyday and we would be away from all the bullshit in this shit world.

Biggest. Sausage fest. ever.

Too bad no one would fund this Island.

We could threaten the government that we would go ER on society if they didn't fund us.
It would just be the excuse they need to gas us in death camps, Jfl at giving us rights

Sounds good. Dosen’t work.

We can go live off grid

Sexbots too.

Need JOI.

Imagine an island full of video games, internet, animes, drugs, good food, beautiful weather and nature, fun places to hang out, no normies, no chads, no famoids ever and only full of incels and away from all societies. That would be the best cope we could ever have and we might achieve peace with ourselves and lives because we wouldn't have to be tortured again by seeing what we're missing everyday and we would be away from all the bullshit in this shit world.

May i suggest this place for our new island

Yes the Island of Cyrus should be given to Incels by the United Nations.

We could also build boats to enslave and capture femoids on our pirate ships and raid normie territory.

Good idea OP.

Imagine the fucking stench of that fucking island.....I think I'll have to pass OP don't think ill be able to live with what I imagine will be several unhygienic NEETers

Yes the Island of Cyrus should be given to Incels by the United Nations.

We could also build boats to enslave and capture femoids on our pirate ships and raid normie territory.

Good idea OP.
lmao

That would be fun, but we need some smart ass people to help us maintain the island with internet and stuff.

I just want an incel mansion at this point

actually scratch that, I want a mansion all to myself, fuck you guys lmao

Who cares? Femoids would ruin it like they always do. Never let women in male spaces. They'll just bring their degeneracy.
Somewhat agreed, but males are also guilty of degeneracy. A couple of incels on here have said they'd be degenerates if they could.

It would be cheaper to just kidnap a bunch of sex slaves.
Everyone can do whatever the fuck want on that island.

There would be only 3 rules
1-No fakecels
2-incels must respect and treat each others well
3-any traitors will be killed

And of course no normies, chads, famoids, but i listed that in my OP.

That's the incel dream. If i hit the lottery im investing in an incel kingdom.