Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News An incel has infiltrated cucktear's and is stealing ip addresses.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
He's taking ip's,LOL LOL LOL

hahahahah dumb incelqueers

remeber this is a sneaking mission, Chadonesalt

Are they dumb enough to click on the links?

Are they dumb enough to click on the links?
Cucktears are the dumbest subhumans on all of reddit, and that's saying something. Cucktears thought RippedRichAndIncel's new site is load with malware, and one time a roastie thought a VPN blocks viruses. Only they can be this stupid.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH......AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Lmao, shouldn't click random links random assholes send out, dumbasses.

"So he can find people and harass them? Wait, I meant support group."

Reminder that these are the people that got r/incels and incels.life closed and brigaded them all day long.

"So he can find people and harass them? Wait, I meant support group."

Reminder that these are the people that got r/incels and incels.life closed and brigaded them all day long.
Yep, they are a toxic hategroup.

No sympathy. Inceltears has doxed multiple incels, some of whom I heard killed themselves.

PqKSjSB.gif

Ruin there fucking lives

And what exactly is the point of grabbing someone's IP Address? I guess dumbtears don't know anything about Static and Dynamic Addresses. ISP do not give out Static Addresses to for individual unless they're a business. Don't they know how expensive static addresses can get? A dynamic pool of IP Address is used for each specific region which is then distributed for homes/apartments.

Cucktears are the dumbest subhumans on all of reddit, and that's saying something. Cucktears thought RippedRichAndIncel's new site is load with malware, and one time a roastie thought a VPN blocks viruses. Only they can be this stupid.
LMAO

My great great grandfather was more computer literate than these fucking morons. And he died in the 1800s.

its a good start i want all those mother fuckers to be exposed