Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel American born LTN Punjabi in LTR with white MTB Blonde, takes her out for white mate's B-day celebration...

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
The 3 head back to a hotel after a night out drinking with other friends and she while drunk starts kissing the birthday boy while Gupta is in the toilet.

The Punjabi guy walks in and switches. Stabs the fuck outta his CHILDHOOD best friend.

The police check each's phone and find out that she was deeply in love with Punjabi Gupta, BUT no-longer wanted to have sex with him. Ala she did not find him physically attractive/arousing

Moral of the story for me: Be grateful you are an attractive Southern Asian man, because the vast majrotiy, even in the west, look like this:

4117670 1715166449824

She digged his personality, but she did not dig his face

4117676 1715166559488

4117679 1715166630216

Here is what she was drawn to physically on a sexual primal level the moment she had enough alcohol in her to disengage her emotional connection to Gupta:

4117690 1715166797076

Full video down-below for the Millennials (26-39) that don't have TikTok brain and can get through the 24 minutes.

post from .org BUT I COULD NOT LEAVE YOU IGNORANT

The most dignified thing non-White men can do to avoid humiliation is get out of the West.

Well deserved. Getting cucked by your best friend on your own birthday.

The most dignified thing non-White men can do to avoid humiliation is get out of the West.
I'm too poor. I have to stay in this hellhole I never choose. From the cradle to the grave.

I'm too poor. I have to stay in this hellhole I never choose. From the cradle to the grave.
Then the next best option for you is to stay out of public life and social gatherings as much as possible to avoid being mogged.

Then the next best option for you is to stay out of public life and social gatherings as much as possible to avoid being mogged.
That's what I've been doing all my life. I know sub consciously that it was over before it began. Other spics mogged me let alone other whites. Over.

Other spics mogged me let alone other whites. Over.
See if you can looksmax to the point of being considered human. That will open up your life options. As a minimum, you'll be able to have a social life in the gym or at work.

See if you can looksmax to the point of being considered human. That will open up your life options. As a minimum, you'll be able to have a social life in the gym or at work.
I'm going to LDAR as I NEET. That's what I've been doing since I was 17 when I graduated high school. There's n looksmaxxing for me; it's over. And it's not just my looks but my total lack of social skills that have been getting worse ever since middle school. That is the simple, brutal blackpill truth. I never stood a chance.

I'm going to LDAR as I NEET. That's what I've been doing since I was 17 when I graduated high school. There's n looksmaxxing for me; it's over. And it's not just my looks but my total lack of social skills that have been getting worse ever since middle school. That is the simple, brutal blackpill truth. I never stood a chance.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You and me both mang. I curse our parents for imposing this existence upon us.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You and me both mang. I curse our parents for imposing this existence upon us.
Agreed. My fucking Spic parents illegally immigrated to Burgerland for a better life when I would have been better off in Honduras. Fuck this shit. I would have probably found my match now or some purpose for me to do until I die. Or simply never have been born would have worked as well. No point in living if you're not going to enjoy it. Life is only worth living if you have a purpose and if you have something to fight for in this shithole. Otherwise, it's just torture for no reason other than to keep existing.
Life is cruel and unfair unless you're Chad or Stacy or simply a woman. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born. I see my fellow Spics getting with these beautiful white girls who are also my crushes, this girl with the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes I have ever seen to date, and guess what? I'm NOTHING! He has a better lower third, he's taller, he has better skin, etc. OVER! He got my dream girl while I'm in my room typing this shit out. Fuck this WORLD!

Yea, living in a literal shit-hole country is an improvement, I don't get the logic you pussies have.

No point in living if you're not going to enjoy it. Life is only worth living if you have a purpose and if you have something to fight for in this shithole. Otherwise, it's just torture for no reason other than to keep existing.
Old incel saying goes like this, looks = life. Looks give us purpose and hope.
Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born.
I'm NOTHING! He has a better lower third, he's taller, he has better skin, etc. OVER! He got my dream girl while I'm in my room typing this shit out. Fuck this WORLD!
You should hold your parents accountable for cursing you with these shitskin abo tier genetics. Tell them that their genes handicapped you and destroyed you, and that you didn't consent to have this suffering imposed upon you for the sake of their selfishness.

Yea, living in a literal shit-hole country is an improvement
In our shitholes, we have people with whom we can connect with. We have greater social support and acceptance which we don't in the West. Hell, even young White men in their native countries don't have any social support which is why many of them are posting here or other similar forums.

Old incel saying goes like this, looks = life. Looks give us purpose and hope.
Yep, my life, ALL our lives would be completely different if we simply had the LOOOKS!
You should hold your parents accountable for cursing you with these shitskin abo tier genetics. Tell them that their genes handicapped you and destroyed you, and that you didn't consent to have this suffering imposed upon you for the sake of their selfishness.
I have and their completely bluepilled normie retards. They think looks don't matter, while my fucking mom is a female who isn't completely hideous or fat, and my dad is a legit Chadriguez, but a manlet. Dumbass even got a white girl pregnant when he was younger and even better looking, which produced my half brother, who MOGS ME! He is already a father with his own white baby momma! FUCK THIS WORLD!

Dumbass even got a white girl pregnant when he was younger and even better looking, which produced my half brother, who MOGS ME! He is already a father with his own white baby momma! FUCK THIS WORLD!
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Even worse, the bitch commented when looking at me through a face-chat, "Who is that?" And my brother was like, "He's my brother," And then she goes, "Oh..." With those condescending tones and almost feeling sorry for him that he was to deal with me fucking brutal! :feelskek::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:

i gotta mogged by Daniel Larson guys it's so over

Agreed. My fucking Spic parents illegally immigrated to Burgerland for a better life when I would have been better off in Honduras. Fuck this shit. I would have probably found my match now or some purpose for me to do until I die. Or simply never have been born would have worked as well. No point in living if you're not going to enjoy it. Life is only worth living if you have a purpose and if you have something to fight for in this shithole. Otherwise, it's just torture for no reason other than to keep existing.
Life is cruel and unfair unless you're Chad or Stacy or simply a woman. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born. I see my fellow Spics getting with these beautiful white girls who are also my crushes, this girl with the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes I have ever seen to date, and guess what? I'm NOTHING! He has a better lower third, he's taller, he has better skin, etc. OVER! He got my dream girl while I'm in my room typing this shit out. Fuck this WORLD!

Here's your beaner match.

typical chola (@typicalchola) | Twitter

Also, your brother's life proably sucks in ways you don't see, like getting nagged at by his white whore, having to do shit for her, over hearing her talk about how hot some athlete or celebrity is when she's chatting with her friends, ect.

Here's your beaner match.

typical chola (@typicalchola) | Twitter

Also, your brother's life proably sucks in ways you don't see, like getting nagged at by his white whore, having to do shit for her, over hearing her talk about how hot some athlete or celebrity is when she's chatting with her friends, ect.
Lmao. I think I'll stay single thank you very much.

And as for my brother, he's actually pretty smart; he's figured out that the whole marriage shit is bullshit, and is Chad enough to tell his girl to mother the child while he lives out his own life. I respect him in that way.

Even worse, the bitch commented when looking at me through a face-chat, "Who is that?" And my brother was like, "He's my brother," And then she goes, "Oh..." With those condescending tones and almost feeling sorry for him that he was to deal with me fucking brutal! :feelskek::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Its over. Whitemaxx with glutathione IV drip.

The sad part is that I'm lighter than most Spics, but I guess it's never enough. Fucking brutal. Well, unless you got a face like Jeremy Meeks, that is, lmao.

The sad part is that I'm lighter than most Spics, but I guess it's never enough.
Then get bimax + genio/chin wing, or forehead/brow bone implant, or orbital decompression.

Then get bimax + genio/chin wing, or forehead/brow bone implant, or orbital decompression.
I would. But I'm poor, and I got other things to spend my money on, like my fucked up teeth.

braces first, then bimax. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman:
When I get the cash, sure, that's if the world hasn't ended or something similar. Like some nigger from Haiti blowing my brains out or hacking my limbs off with a machete.

Good riddance, I hope he kills that foid and then kills himself aswell.

jbw is law

With my skin color, I know what I’m talking about, yes, there are subraces/subgroups that like niggas, but there is no group that doesn’t like whites (I know that black women respond more often to niggas, but I know one Ukrainian brachycephalic who now lives with a black woman who provided him with citizenship, his height is 5'7, blacks more often respond to blacks, because white men are rarely interested in black women, because there are few beautiful ones there)

IMG 20240508 160044 194

on photo my skin color seems light, but I’m darker, camera distorts

jbw is law

With my skin color, I know what I’m talking about, yes, there are subraces/subgroups that like niggas, but there is no group that doesn’t like whites (I know that black women respond more often to niggas, but I know one Ukrainian brachycephalic who now lives with a black woman who provided him with citizenship, his height is 5'7, blacks more often respond to blacks, because white men are rarely interested in black women, because there are few beautiful ones there)

View attachment 1155503

on photo my skin color seems light, but I’m darker, camera distorts
from jbw I know a very cruel story for niggas, the hottest nigga (Amira West) meets and fucks a white guy, it's very cruel

She got what she deserved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back