Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Alt right are not our allies and here's why.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
1)Nazis didn't care about weak men, aka incels, even if they were high IQ. Hitler himself said that beta male intellectuals were a source of degeneracy in Germany. He wanted German people to be physicallly strong and have practical blue collar skills first and foremost. High IQ and academic education was secondary.

2) Nazis would have sterilized mentalcels and socially awkward incels. If you were incel in Nazi Germany, you would be forced to do manual labor and to be used as cannon fodder in the battlefield to protect aryan chads and their families, unless you were a high ranking SS officer.

3)The altright hates incels and misogynists. They believe white women should only breed with aryan chads to propagate the aryan race. LEBENSBORN, a program devised by the SS, was the first step toward liberating female sexuality from Christian precepts of chastity and monogamy, by encouraging 'racially valuable' girls to engage in extramarital sexual relations with SS Chads, while their boyfriends were freezing jn slavlands. Nazis had welfare programs for single mothers. They would close the borders to all foreign women from other non-aryan countries and whitecels would have to settle for betabuxxing single mothers or being outright robbed of their money by the state to be redestributed to poor moms.

4) The altright believes in germanic/aryan supremacy. Not all whites are equal. Other whites such as slavs, south europeans, euromutts and amerimutts are seen as inferior. They only care about recruiting idealistic retards from these groups. Generalplan OST was a plan to exterminate millions of slavs through slave labor, murder and expatriation after the war ended. It's really ironic when amerimutt subhumans like brendio call hitler based.

5) Some incels believe that if nazis had won ugly people would not exist today and that we would live in a utopia. That's utterly false since the standards keep rising and dating is getting harder for men even though we are much better good looking than in the past. You can't really eliminate sexual selection from the human race. It is part of our nature and it will be always there.

6)There is no group selection, because evolution is selfish. You only exist to serve your ego and pass down your own genes. The concept of innate racial unity is really absurd when you consider that whites have been fighting each other far more that they have fought other races. Ethnics don't really pose a threat to whites. They have already secured almost all the world's resources to themselves and almost all ethnics are wageslaves for them. Self sacrifice for a greater cause or to create a masterrace is just an idealistic spook.

7)White genocide is mostly a meme. It's just capitalist whites that want to flood their countries with low skilled third world labor for profits. Ethnic women will always go for white men in free societies and white women stick to their own unless it's for really good looking or rich ethnics. White elites don't care for the future of the working class whites, as they are considered scum by them.

No one is our ally tbh. Even the scum of the earth would hate us. "good" people hate us because they think we are bad and bad people hate us because they think we are pathetic.

I never thought of the alt right as an ally.
I also never thought of any living being on the left was my ally either.

the so-called "alt-right" were inconsistent racially with their JBW asian female fetish. While espousing a white-with-white breeding policy on paper, they feel free to steal the women of lesser races with impunity. They are only race purists from the waist up.

Ethnics could ascend by larping as useful idiot monarchist dolts.

High IQ and academic education was secondary.

That is incorrect.

They believe white women should only breed with aryan chads to propagate the aryan race.

There is nothing wrong about that. White to white. Race match to race match and looks match to looks match.

7)White genocide is mostly a meme.

Ethnic women will always go for white men

Race mixing = white genocide

White elites don't care for the future of the working class whites, as they are considered scum by them.

Which once again leads to white genocide or at least the genocide of low-level white men.

Also @ShySaxon

That is incorrect.
It's clearly stated in Mein Kampf.

There is nothing wrong about that. White to white. Race match to race match and looks match to looks match.
The problem is that it would make dating harder for average and below average whites. As I said, the Germans didn't care about looksmatched couples and monogamy. They were pro polygamy and extramarital sex. They had welfare for single mothers. That's just forced cuckoldry for sub8 men, which is even worse than what the feminazis advocate for nowadays.

Which once again leads to white genocide or at least the genocide of low-level white men.
>Implying that racemixing is genocide.
>Implying that the NSDAP cared about german-polish-italian low class mutts

That is incorrect.

Also @ShySaxon
The small hat tribe wants to eliminate the White working class, replacing it with the caramel coloured, genetic petri dish race of mongrels who are fit only for menial slave labour. That’s the world they’re trying to create.

And I’m sure that driving will only be reserved for the privileged.

Im not even sure if the alt right is even real
They're all all larpers trying to conserve something thats already dead

Im not even sure if the alt right is even real
They're all all larpers trying to conserve something thats already dead
It's mostly white nerds who were previous liberals/individualists and a low IQ working class people.

It's mostly white nerds who were previous liberals/individualists and a low IQ working class people.
I've also noticed on /pol/ (the unironic posters) and alt right discord servers the white males are usually subnormie or complete incels think the social isolation in highschool that they face causes them to go to extremist ideologies like this they don't have much going for them so they cling on to their race it reminds me of the kid pic related is what im talking about

Attachments

• Nordicasfuck.jpg
    Nordicasfuck.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 66
It's clearly stated in Mein Kampf.

Academics were mandatory. This is why we had study of race back then. We also had a lot of academic people as well, from lawyers to economists. Mein Kampf also covers a lot of different topics. From the Treaty of Versailles to his own background story.
Biology (genetics), science in general, linguistics, history and also art and music were still part of the education system back then.

The problem is that it would make dating harder for average and below average whites. As I said, the Germans didn't care about looksmatched couples and monogamy. They were pro polygamy and extramarital sex. They had welfare for single mothers. That's just forced cuckoldry for sub8 men, which is even worse than what the feminazis advocate for nowadays.

I am aware of that and I also called it out. I actually do disagree with them.

>Implying that racemixing is genocide.

It is simply arithmetic.

>Implying that the NSDAP cared about german-polish-italian low class mutts

That does not even make sense.

And I’m sure that driving will only be reserved for the privileged.

It is already happening. To be honest, I only see females driving expensive cars while I have to walk like a little toddler. I cannot deal with it anymore. This is humiliating.

Last edited:
Eugenicists don't like weak humans? WOW THAT'S TOTALLY NEW

@BummerDrummer yo ass would’ve been smoked

@BummerDrummer yo ass would’ve been smoked
No because this whole thread is retarded historical revisionist propoganda. Hitler was an ethnonationalist, No more no less. Look at hitlers cabinet and tell me he was a eugenicist. Look at goebbels, himmler, goering, Hess, and tell me those guys aren’t incel tier. OP is a slimy Jew and mad that yes, we would kill all Jews and that’s what all races should strive for. Jews are the only race thats sole existence is undermining. They can’t be trusted as they’ve betrayed over 106 nations. As for the other races, they would just live in their respective homelands. Europe and America for whites, Africa for blacks, Arabia for Arabs etc etc.

Last edited:
Alt-right soyboys are white women worshipping simps and cucks whose only personality revolves around these mythical ethnic men stealing said white women. :lul::lul:

1)Nazis didn't care about weak men, aka incels, even if they were high IQ. Hitler himself said that beta male intellectuals were a source of degeneracy in Germany. He wanted German people to be physicallly strong and have practical blue collar skills first and foremost. High IQ and academic education was secondary.

2) Nazis would have sterilized mentalcels and socially awkward incels. If you were incel in Nazi Germany, you would be forced to do manual labor and to be used as cannon fodder in the battlefield to protect aryan chads and their families, unless you were a high ranking SS officer.

3)The altright hates incels and misogynists. They believe white women should only breed with aryan chads to propagate the aryan race. LEBENSBORN, a program devised by the SS, was the first step toward liberating female sexuality from Christian precepts of chastity and monogamy, by encouraging 'racially valuable' girls to engage in extramarital sexual relations with SS Chads, while their boyfriends were freezing jn slavlands. Nazis had welfare programs for single mothers. They would close the borders to all foreign women from other non-aryan countries and whitecels would have to settle for betabuxxing single mothers or being outright robbed of their money by the state to be redestributed to poor moms.

4) The altright believes in germanic/aryan supremacy. Not all whites are equal. Other whites such as slavs, south europeans, euromutts and amerimutts are seen as inferior. They only care about recruiting idealistic retards from these groups. Generalplan OST was a plan to exterminate millions of slavs through slave labor, murder and expatriation after the war ended. It's really ironic when amerimutt subhumans like brendio call hitler based.

5) Some incels believe that if nazis had won ugly people would not exist today and that we would live in a utopia. That's utterly false since the standards keep rising and dating is getting harder for men even though we are much better good looking than in the past. You can't really eliminate sexual selection from the human race. It is part of our nature and it will be always there.

6)There is no group selection, because evolution is selfish. You only exist to serve your ego and pass down your own genes. The concept of innate racial unity is really absurd when you consider that whites have been fighting each other far more that they have fought other races. Ethnics don't really pose a threat to whites. They have already secured almost all the world's resources to themselves and almost all ethnics are wageslaves for them. Self sacrifice for a greater cause or to create a masterrace is just an idealistic spook.

7)White genocide is mostly a meme. It's just capitalist whites that want to flood their countries with low skilled third world labor for profits. Ethnic women will always go for white men in free societies and white women stick to their own unless it's for really good looking or rich ethnics. White elites don't care for the future of the working class whites, as they are considered scum by them.
I prefer mixed or black women, so i would be kicked out of alt right celdom