Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Agecuck strikes again, SEA mateguard edition

I've been arguing with women less than an hour ago about that 15 y.o bitch who fucked with 22 y.o guys and got pregnant is not s children

Moat commentators saying she was children is women, they just can't admit they turn into whores early.

Last edited:
I've been arguing with women less than an hour ago about that 15 y.o bitch who fucked with 22 y.o guys and got pregnant is not s children

Moat commentators saying she was children is women, they just can't admit they turn into whores early.
No they want chad for them cause they know that men are attracted to teenagers and not post wall roasties

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet

What a retard.

Cyrillic Letters.....
But Slavic / Russian women are traditional, right? :lul:
Biggest nonsense I´ve ever heard in my life

I saw a post here on reddit where he basically said in a span of 2 years he fd more than 200 Filipinas.
:feelsseriously:

So you mean to tell me this mogger fucked over 200 young hot filipinas?

Nah, let the agecucks eat him alive. He's had enough. LET AGECUCKS BURN HIM AT THE STAKE :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Insane how there's thousands of retards ready to report some dude for sex with grown 17 y.o woman

Based bro living his best life SEAmaxxing filipina whores whose lives would be worse off without his money anyway.

Wish I can do the same some day.

please don't make another race thread
Im just saying how it is, pal.
You have these Stupid redPill grifters trying to sell men a pipe dream, to go to EE and find themselves a ´Trad´ wife.
Slav whores always think they are better in every aspect than other races, and think of themselves as cute
innocent God fearing angels.
Meanwhile they fuck 15 guys in a week, and jump on foreign cock while their men are forced by SBU
to go to the front

Im just saying how it is, pal.
You have these Stupid redPill grifters trying to sell men a pipe dream, to go to EE and find themselves a ´Trad´ wife.
Slav whores always think they are better in every aspect than other races, and think of themselves as cute
innocent God fearing angels.
Meanwhile they fuck 15 guys in a week, and jump on foreign cock while their men are forced by SBU
to go to the front
bro i know this well, but don't want to turn this thread into slavwhore thread

Piss poor attempt at mateguarding. And I thought filipinos were supposed to be thugmaxxed? Yet another rice L

Women suddenly turn into children who can't make decisions for themselves the moment they have sex with a socially awkward unattractive man.

Insane how there's thousands of retards ready to report some dude for sex with grown 17 y.o woman
this is a 6'1 tall under 18 foid
4c63cf4972b5ce4f5f647ecbd4570c08.jpg
IMG_1228.jpeg
pedo if you like her

All them penoying gals in duds vids got big titties. Not that young looking at all.

Personally, I like all the cool scooters they got! Tiny motorcycle trucks, fuck yeah!

No they want chad for them cause they know that men are attracted to teenagers and not post wall roasties

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
:yes::yes::yes:
Rotten roasties hate competition from younger girls

''17 old girl'' like seriously dude, it's not fuckin child anymore i'm 100% certain that you would go for her too
retarded muricans think their dogshit jewish non-humane laws have to be respected in other countries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back