Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Active shooter in Lewiston, Maine

Goodbye and Goodriddance

based hope he wipes out many

Oh shiieeeeet. Looks like it's about to be big boyos. :worryfeels:

New edits gonna be fire

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A SPOOKY ER ON THIS FAPTOBER
395256367 734130815413555 8010140233469649840 n

Mass shooters entering into businesses kino. Below is Saint Chudcel:

Last edited:
Suspect is still at large and has targeted multiple locations

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A SPOOKY ER ON THIS FAPTOBER
View attachment 918435

Mass shooters enter into businesses kino. Below is Saint Chudcel:

View attachment 918436
He chose my favourite call of duty gun from PS3 the AK47 :feelshaha:

People have treated me so badly and arent even willing to talk to me when i try, They do everything in theyre power to make me feel inferior and shut me out often by not responding and treating me like scum despite me putting my best foot forward to join in on the fun in college and other social events, I guess my face really is that bad.

If society want to hate on me like this i have no sympathy, Get fucked :feelsaww:

Still Cho had 32 confirmed kills
Its been so long since we've had an event even close to the likes of Cho's day of judgement. There was this one ricecel who was planning a school shooting way back in like 2018 i think, bro was armed to the teeth, had C4 and shit but the feds busted him before he could do it. I'm calling it rn, a chink is gonna set the record next time and break this gay-ass dry spell of ER events with low kill counts

Could be a Glowie plant

He chose my favourite call of duty gun from PS3 the AK47 :feelshaha:

People have treated me so badly and arent even willing to talk to me when i try, They do everything in theyre power to make me feel inferior and shut me out often by not responding and treating me like scum despite me putting my best foot forward to join in on the fun in college and other social events, I guess my face really is that bad.

If society want to hate on me like this i have no sympathy, Get fucked :feelsaww:
Doesn't look like an AK47 to me tbh

Its been so long since we've had an event even close to the likes of Cho's day of judgement. There was this one ricecel who was planning a school shooting way back in like 2018 i think, bro was armed to the teeth, had C4 and shit but the feds busted him before he could do it. I'm calling it rn, a chink is gonna set the record next time and break this gay-ass dry spell of ER events with low kill counts
Thats because he was a stupid announcing his plans online

inactive shooter

Doesn't look like an AK47 to me tbh
I got it mixed up, Its cleared up now
The other pic was a pic autavist posted that had an AK, I thought that was now

Ok but still havent beat Cho, Is he still shooting his thingy or what?
He targeted a bowling alley and a restaurant and is still on the loose

Ok but still havent beat Cho, Is he still shooting his thingy or what?
still the deadliest American mass shooting of the 2020's

Hope he goes Dorner mode on the pigs

watch it's gonna be a failed normie that has nothing to do with incels

The local area is very rural and so our hERo might be innawoods rn

Last edited:
Watch them blame this on Hamas

He's a saint regardless of his race and motives, go er or go home

Why is he killing his fellow whites, Maine is one of the few strongholds of actual Americans.

Oh shiieeeeet. Looks like it's about to be big boyos. :worryfeels:
I hope so, but if McVeigh's deeds failed to incite anything internally then I doubt anything in the future will.

Watch them blame this on Hamas
A retard is saying he's a Muslim because he has facial hair :feelskek: :feelstastyman:

It's funny because cuckservatives have been scaremongering about the potential of "terrorists" to enter the southern border lately.

Last edited:
22 is a surprising amount and he’s still at large…. As if living in Maine wasn’t bad enough