Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Western Epidemic: The "Fat Bitch Complex"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Hello colleagues, today I will be telling you about the "Fat Bitch Complex". I have noticed a trend in landwhale behavior over the past several years, and I am going to explain it to you.

Fat bitches know they're disgusting. It's a fact that is ingrained in everyone's brain, yet SJWs will try to deny it. However, nature holds true: No male wants to marry a bitch with a dumptruck's worth of blubber glued to her.

So, these fat bitches, instead of changing their predicament, decide to be the biggest skanks possible. The landwhales realize and recognize that they will never find a good-looking man to love them, because they are the Michelle Man reincarnate. But, instead of getting off their fat fucking asses and hopping on a treadmill for once, they decide that they will solve the problem by taking as many dicks and donuts as possible.

See, men don't see these tubs of lard as marriage material, because they're tubs of lard. M"Men" see them as "fuck and chuck" material. And a lot of these women could be attractive - even very attractive - if they just got off their lazy asses for once. But, no, that's too much effort. So instead of doing something in order to get a husband, they decide to allow themselves t be passed around like table salt while pretending to themselves that they're "just experimenting" or whatever. No, you're a self-pitying fat slut who is too lazy to actually change your predicament, so you willingly consign yourself to being a glorified sex doll. That's all there is to it.

What's worse: After these beluga whales adds 70 lbs and get fucked by 70 dicks, they will start to complain about no one wanting them and how that is the product of a "fat-shaming" society and a "slut-shaming" society. So, instead of getting on a fucking treadmill and not pouncing on every erection in a 50 mile radius, these bitches will blame everyone but themselves for the fact that they're alone and unwanted.

And white knights eat it up.

yeah, annoys me when I see fat women dating. It just shows a women has to put no work into getting in to a relationship other thank fakeup

I like chubby bitches.

weak minded men will try to end their inceldom with a water elephant.

weak minded men will try to end their inceldom with a water elephant.

I am disgusted by fat bitches. I prefer to be incel rather to date one of them and feel miserable.

chubby is fine when they have curves, OP is referring to disgustingly shaped fat bitches and landwhales

You'd be surprised, a lot of dudes here prefer skinny bitches over ones with curves.

Boggles my mind.

Fat women are some of the most evil people on this planet

yeah, annoys me when I see fat women dating. It just shows a women has to put no work into getting in to a relationship other thank fakeup

Lmao you think they even have to wear fakeup?

chubby is fine when they have curves, OP is referring to disgustingly shaped fat bitches and landwhales
Meh chubby is still gross. Petite almost anorexic tier is the best. I want a ballerina body so bad.