Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A message to all truecels (including me) truecels GTFIH

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
kill yourself soon so you don't have to deal with the pain of living through inceldom this is the realest advice you're gonna get

kill yourself soon so you don't have to deal with the pain of living through inceldom this is the realest advice you're gonna get
No, i don't want my death to be exploited by normies for their dumb validation nor do i want some of those assholes to rejoice in my death, to look over my grave or the news or whatever and say "haha what a dumb loser lmao he killed himself hah" and start small talking about me in such a manner.
inb4 "ur not a reel trucel"
No i am a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin and that makes me sad, society hates me because of the way i look.

I wish I would die already.

I'm gonna kms as soon as possible.

I'm gonna kms as soon as possible.
Rj88xYG.gif

It’s the rope for me

Nope, I feel like kms at this point is letting all those fuckers that treated me like a subhuman win. Ill just stay numb till old age at this point.

being asleep is preferable to being alive. I remember when I was a kid and I got depressed that there were so many anime to see and video games to play, and that I had to waste hours of my life in bed unconscious.

Now I haven't enjoyed that bullshit in years and it can all flutter away in the wind, I could die right now.