Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A lot of shit it's happening in Italy with femminism , I will just write a little bit

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
I will tell you guys when everything will be finished because I don't want to make 300 post about the situation but only 1.
For now basically I tell you that there is some sorta of revolution of femminism in Italy right now.
Some 6'2 guy Filippo killed Giulia

And a lot of shit it's happening , the entire country is triggered , a lot of manifestation about not killing women , a lot of women talking about how it's all man falut a lot of soyboys saying : yea that's right
My school talk about it, my teacher demonize masculinity and repeat basically everything that say the TV. Image if the killed foid was a Stacy. Anyway manifestation even in my school and it's brutal because they are telling how ugly the guy looked so basically the pression on sub 5 in face will be x2. And that's all for now.

I will tell you guys when everything will be finished because I don't want to make 300 post about the situation but only 1.
For now basically I tell you that there is some sorta of revolution of femminism in Italy right now.

And a lot of shit it's happening , the entire country is triggered , a lot of manifestation about not killing women , a lot of women talking about how it's all man falut a lot of soyboys saying : yea that's right
My school talk about it, my teacher demonize masculinity and repeat basically everything that say the TV. Image if the killed foid was a Stacy. Anyway manifestation even in my school and it's brutal because they are telling how ugly the guy looked so basically the pression on sub 5 in face will be x2. And that's all for now.
if he was chad she woulda jumped into his bullets spread eagle

Is this "femicide" retardation that is taking place in your country?

It's over for Italy

legalize killing feminists

Descendants of the Roman Empire. :lul:

Imagine if the patricians could see you now...

From the Spartans to simps. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: so sad.

should’ve listened to cato the elder. Over for romecels

and if a guy get killed by his gf no one cares and some even fetishize the killer. Boohoo i dont fucking care. I honestly dont care if neurotypicals die in general

I don’t fucking care.

Normies are instinct-driven animals. And MSM can rally them towards a cause without any need for sophistication or trickery. Just "woman dead, get angry" is enough.

Can someone explain to me what is special about this case? I just read a summary and there were a bunch of details regarding the place and dates and who the suspect is and so on. Of course it's her ex, what a suprise. Women are political suicide bombers, they fuck the men that are most likely to kill them so they can use the murder to push feminism, if this was intentional it would be an astonishing level of commitment and coordination at scale, but sadly it's all running on animalistic instinct.

But why does anyone care. Some dude killed his ex. The same traits that made him kill her are a big part of what made him attractive to her. Why does it matter? Can the media literally just decide "here, look at this, care about this" and people actually do it? I'll never understand why these things work at all.

I don’t fucking care.
There will be a lot of ragefuel material , the sister of the victim want to make the school teach man how to behave , so even funny material

Yo guys I am adding this , image if the guy had a geremy Meeks face, there will be love letter an manifestation to let the guy out jfl all this rage it's only because the guy is a sub 5 in face . Face>height>>>>>>everything

There will be a lot of ragefuel material , the sister of the victim want to make the school teach man how to behave , so even funny material
Are Italian males that low-T to put up with being lectured on how not be misogynists?

if he was chad she woulda jumped into his bullets spread eagle
If he was chad now foid now would make a petition to let the guy out , face save lifes

Yep
Normies are instinct-driven animals. And MSM can rally them towards a cause without any need for sophistication or trickery. Just "woman dead, get angry" is enough.

Can someone explain to me what is special about this case? I just read a summary and there were a bunch of details regarding the place and dates and who the suspect is and so on. Of course it's her ex, what a suprise. Women are political suicide bombers, they fuck the men that are most likely to kill them so they can use the murder to push feminism, if this was intentional it would be an astonishing level of commitment and coordination at scale, but sadly it's all running on animalistic instinct.

But why does anyone care. Some dude killed his ex. The same traits that made him kill her are a big part of what made him attractive to her. Why does it matter? Can the media literally just decide "here, look at this, care about this" and people actually do it? I'll never understand why these things work at all.
There is nothing special about this case but for some reason everybody cares a lot , people think that there is some emergency but Italy has very low feminicide rate idk

WE will see , everything can happen. There will be a lot of fun material if happen . "Guys if your girlfriend want to do a BBC gangbang don't beat her"

Are Italian males that low-T to put up with being lectured on how not be misogynists

Italy is run by a 50 year old single mom. Bitch got knocked up by some random tv presenter to make matters worse. It’s over for that country. This is supposed to be one of the more conservative nations in Europe too…

This also seems like a sexhaver spat

Italy is run by a 50 year old single mom. Bitch got knocked up by some random tv presenter to make matters worse. It’s over for that country. This is supposed to be one of the more conservative nations in Europe too…

This also seems like a sexhaver spat
And they're having rapeugees (literal niggers) rush in en masse.

I guess that's karma for roping Mussolini (who made the trains run on time)

And Spain went that way with that Foid World Cup kiss fallout. Latin EU has gone the way the rest of it has.

And Spain went that way with that Foid World Cup kiss fallout. Latin EU has gone the way the rest of it has.
Latin EU has ALWAYS BEEN the worst foid worshippers and blue/red pilled copers. The biggest copers have always been meds because they lack actual chad features. It's the reason why the medfags cope so hard with fashion and other gay shit like that.

It's been over for southern europe since the fall of the roman empire.

Italy Is fucked. Mafia, immigrants, femminist propaganda. I Hope Italy gets nuked.

Is this "femicide" retardation that is taking place in your country?
Most bullshit law ever. It is misandrist and effectively makes women above the men in the eyes of the law.

It's a psyop. Media finds some foid that's been killed (nevermind that men are the biggest victims of violence) and talks enough about it to create a huge overreaction, generate outrage and the general feeling that women are under attack. In truth it's a rare issue that's not worth the air to talk about it. There is no systemic oppression of women, quite the contrary.

The word is extremely retarded in itself.
Yes. It's also a single 100% proof that feminism went way too far, there is systemic privilege for women and systemic discrimination of men. The fact that this mere word exists is a huge deal.

They’d probably be very quiet about it if it was some African that migrated I’m guessing. Clown world everywhere.

Us I
It's a psyop. Media finds some foid that's been killed (nevermind that men are the biggest victims of violence) and talks enough about it to create a huge overreaction, generate outrage and the general feeling that women are under attack. In truth it's a rare issue that's not worth the air to talk about it. There is no systemic oppression of women, quite the contra

It's a psyop. Media finds some foid that's been killed (nevermind that men are the biggest victims of violence) and talks enough about it to create a huge overreaction, generate outrage and the general feeling that women are under attack. In truth it's a rare issue that's not worth the air to talk about it. There is no systemic oppression of women, quite the contrary.
Thats obvious but normie don't know it, if you look the statistics there is no emergency

They’d probably be very quiet about it if it was some African that migrated I’m guessing. Clown world everywhere.
Yes, I think it's because you don't aspect this type of things form a normie

Just reinvent the word "murder" by replacing it femicide. Not to mention women are less likely to be the victims of such crime. But I guess when a man is murdered then that ain't so bad.

Feminists once again think that the lives of women matter more than the lives of men, even though they're supposed to be all for equality.

Just reinvent the word "murder" by replacing it femicide. Not to mention women are less likely to be the victims of such crime. But I guess when a man is murdered then that ain't so bad.

Feminists once again think that the lives of women matter more than the lives of men, even though they're supposed to be all for equality.
It's always this cave man byology, a woman has eggs , a subhuman has sperm that nobody wants , that's why everyone gets so mad about women killed , equality will just never exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back