Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A fresh NYtimes story on us.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
Oh shit this site got a direct shoutout
“I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint,”
i forget who said this but he's famous now

It's funny how they need to explain everything. Sometimes i forget that those are quite specific terms.

Oh shit this site got a direct shoutout
“I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint,”
i forget who said this but he's famous now
Yeah, i saw in one artical they called out @Master by name.

Cool, the co-world leader in fake news (tied with CNN) is in on it too. This shit is hilarious to read. So clueless...

pls feature one of my posts i wanna be famous journalists

Chad = successful men
Stacy = women denying incels sex
KEK

jfl at all these news sites talking about the "incel uprising" as though it's an actual thing, these guys who write these news articles are so uninformed. It's like they are expecting some actual rebel army to emerge

Stacy and Chad (partially) definition are wrong, do more research NYT you're as fake as CNN

That is the NY Times? That article is pure cancer and so poorly researched kek
With passages like:
"Incels are misogynists who are deeply suspicious and disparaging of women, whom they blame for denying them their right to sexual intercourse."

Or even this gem:

"The center, which closely tracks hate speech, reports that incels grew out of the pickup artist movement, which takes a manipulative approach to seduction, but is rejected by incels who find it too humanizing of women.

At their most extreme, incels have advocated rape and other forms of violence against women."

Even TRPers must be loling

Who are incels?

Incels are misogynists who are deeply suspicious and disparaging of women, whom they blame for denying them their right to sexual intercourse.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/25/us/california-drive-by-shooting.html
Theirs is a relatively new take on a “male supremacist” worldview, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The center, which closely tracks hate speech, reports that incels grew out of the pickup artist movement, which takes a manipulative approach to seduction, but is rejected by incels who find it too humanizing of women.

At their most extreme, incels have advocated rape and other forms of violence against women.

oh wow, this doesn't sound like it was written by a triggered roastie at all. Very professional and unbiased.

JFL @ modern journalism. It's all feels, no substance