Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 90% of my problems were caused by normies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Gerhard Vengel
★★★★★
The worst period of my life had to be when I started high school. This is when my mental health truly started to deteriorate. I remember how normies used to target the way I walk and my weight at the time since I was a fatcel with a very bloated face.

I don't remember being that anxious when I first stepped foot in high school. The first few days were fine and then some normies tried to befriend me and first acted nice towards me just to show their true face later.

They disguised as my "friends" to gain my trust and then started to brutally insult me , the way I look and my family. I remember they took pictures of my fat belly and posted it in the class group chat to mock me.

Of course I never stood up for myself because I was not a violent person but I wish I did.

Those scumbags deserve the worst in life. I am not against any catastrophe that may happen in the future.

Arab invasion ? I will unite with the arabs and do atrocities against my "own" people.

Real incels get their bluepilled innocence taken by normies and fakecels get blackpilled overnight. My entire life has been a blackpilling brutal experience.

@ElTruecel @juche necromancer

Normies are demons.

99.999999999999999999999% of the world's current problems are caused by neurotypical people.

Normies aren’t sentient, all normies are selfish and narcissistic

This is so relatable. Literally my own experience.

Total Normie Death (in video game)

I AM of the same sentiment.
Car Crash Magic GIF by DefyTV
This is so relatable. Literally my own experience.

Normies are a very stupid herd of sheep with inteligence of a turned off washing machine

Last edited:
The worst period of my life had to be when I started high school. This is when my mental health truly started to deteriorate. I remember how normies used to target the way I walk and my weight at the time since I was a fatcel with a very bloated face.

I don't remember being that anxious when I first stepped foot in high school. The first few days were fine and then some normies tried to befriend me and first acted nice towards me just to show their true face later.

They disguised as my "friends" to gain my trust and then started to brutally insult me , the way I look and my family. I remember they took pictures of my fat belly and posted it in the class group chat to mock me.

Of course I never stood up for myself because I was not a violent person but I wish I did.

Those scumbags deserve the worst in life. I am not against any catastrophe that may happen in the future.

Arab invasion ? I will unite with the arabs and do atrocities against my "own" people.

Real incels get their bluepilled innocence taken by normies and fakecels get blackpilled overnight. My entire life has been a blackpilling brutal experience.

The worst period of my life had to be when I started high school
same bro it’s when the black pill truely hits you

Let their daughters and sons be the tribute to the ruthless monsters who will show them no mercy.

The brutal thing is theres nothing you could have done

If you stood up for yourself they would have just beat the shit out of you or something like that

I hope the worst for them for what they did

But we all know that wont happen
They will continue to be rewarded by life no matter thier behaviour because they won the genetic lottery

Meanwhile we will just suffer more and more for the crime of being fucking unlucky

Fuck this world