Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “6’1-2 isn’t tall”

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
Extremely brutal. She then goes on to brag about getting these ridiculous discounts at all her favourite stores that her toilet friends work at.

IMG 2280
IMG 2279
IMG 2278

"6'2 isnt tall"

- 5'2 roasties

Foids gonna foid

see what I fucking said, Cels calling me fakecel for being over 6ft and this shit exists

"6'1 men, plees kill urselfz, I date 7 foot men, only, teehee."

see what I fucking said, Cels calling me fakecel for being over 6ft and this shit exists
that'S just a random tik tok thot she is not representative of the average girl in real life.
If you're tall, you can't be incel. That's a fact.
It doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you're above 6'1'' some bitch is going to settle for you. I see it all the fucking time.

It isn't really, have you seen how tall is the average white zoomer?

It's above average among white zoomers.

Always the midget whores demanding 6'2+ guys.

that'S just a random tik tok thot she is not representative of the average girl in real life.
It doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you're above 6'1'' some bitch is going to settle for you. I see it all the fucking time.
Yeah but the threshold for being tall is getting higher.

Goddamn whores. Can’t even go in public without makeup on whilst demanding Chad. Bitch.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
Season 3 Waiting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
George Costanza Waiting GIF by HULU

To be fair twitter is just people posting ragebaits to get attention don't take that stuff seriously besides that she would drop her panties when she sees a 5'10 chad as long as she is shorter than 5'5 ofc

6'3 is manlet cutoff in 2024

it is tall.
i see some people in this forum say that unironically, probably tallfags the same height saying "no bro i have it bad my height isnt enough 6'4 is bare minimum bro"

Well actually the gyno is way less than it used to be so I hope it goes away When I enter my 20s

Foids just want any excuse to belittle men and gatekeep sex to only chads and chadlites.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"Oh no tinder & tik tok is not real life bro"
5075d999dbc5c2049bb265a6a6b7b7a8.jpg
Fact: Femoid Hypergamy is getting worse & what's considered "Tall" Is increasing every single year.

just lol if you think the "average foid" is any different to a random tik tok thot

I've been saying this shit so many times. You are NOT TALL IF YOU'RE UNDER 190CM.

I think part of the problem here is that females have unlimited access to their potential dating partners. In other words, they can purposefully choose the tallest guy they can find. It is not a problem for them, but by being able to do so, it skews their metric of what average height is. All her dating partners were tall guys because she had access to them and only chose these types of guys. Even though these guys represents a 5% minority on a dating app, they represent the "average height" of her boyfriends. I think this is where this bullshit is coming from. She is living the high life of being able to choose the prettiest and tallest guys, so she thinks a 7/10 is just average and “6’1-2 is also just average, FOR HER it is, because that is all she is used to.
It was over the minute social media and tinder was created allowing foids to be selective bitches like they currently are

There's a reason why the line right below "average" is "invisible":feelsugh:.

S%26M%3A+Short+%26+Male+-+Poster+ENG.jpg

Not if you are 3/10 or below.

Not if you are 3/10 or below.
If you're tall you would need to have deformities to be below 3/10.
I see so many ugly ass tallfags who all have a gf somehow, height really is the most important trait it seems.

Why are foids making rape and murder towards them more justified than ever?

If you're tall you would need to have deformities to be below 3/10.
I see so many ugly ass tallfags who all have a gf somehow, height really is the most important trait it seems.
Not if they’re 6’1” buddy boyo. It’s possible if you are taller though

Please stop with heightpill threads, i beg you with all my heart. I cant take it anymore

why's shanequa got a dp of her using some shitty amstrad pc in the last pic lol