Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 2000s-2010s are only good years

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
the perfect decade, everything else are crap

the perfect decade, everything else are crap
no my life was hell. i hated having to go to ""PuBlic school"" it was nightmare fuel. home life wasnt that great either with the dysfunctional family.

now pick one year out of that time span that is the best one. 2006.

You're an idiot if you think like that. 2000s is the most SHIT decade i can imagine. 80s were the best decade ever.

In 2000s, EVERYTHING was shit. Even 2024 is better than 2000s.

As someone who was an adult for both of those decades, I can assure you, I was as much an incel then as I am now. Foids were exactly the same in behavior as they are now.

despite school bullying i still had some good moments between 2003-2011, after that my life turned to complete shit.

I would say 1991-2012 were the best years ever.

Are drunk mate??, 2010s tinder, sjw, 0nlyf@ns, tiktok and all of this crap, smartphones became more avilable. Humans in 2010s became insuffreble and narssesitic in the 2010s.

In the 1990s-2000s (I would argue that after the crash of 2008 all started go to shit) you would have a much better time as an Incel, and you have a better chance interecting with normies and with w0men, since interections were much more forgiving then they are today.

2013 is where all the soy shit started. Cursed year.

Truecel trait: you never had any good years.

Are drunk mate??, 2010s tinder, sjw, 0nlyf@ns, tiktok and all of this crap, smartphones became more avilable. Humans in 2010s became insuffreble and narssesitic in the 2010s.

In the 1990s-2000s (I would argue that after the crash of 2008 all started go to shit) you would have a much better time as an Incel, and you have a better chance interecting with normies and with w0men, since interections were much more forgiving then they are today.
Summed it up very well.

This past decade-ish and the events that happened during it are the reason why everything is so fucked up in the dating game these days.