Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14 year old dies defending his girlfriend

Karma for having a girlfriend at 14 while I have to suffer being a virgin at 20 and almost turning 21. I would’ve felt bad for him if he didn’t have a girlfriend at one of the most important stages of life to have romantic experiences. If anything he lived a full and happy life since he experienced teen love so why should I care about his death?
He went out with a blonde haired blue eyed jailbait while I suffer eternally. How can I feel even a tiny bit of empathy for someone I can't even relate to?

View attachment 1134376

Must have been nice, do you think he got to experience intercoirse with this girl? Mf’r got to experience teen love, something I never got because of my looks.
He must've held her soft hands, sucked on her luscious lips , and came balls deep inside her pussy , while I rot as an ugly untermensch in a third world shithole. Why is there such inexplicable suffering in this world.

Last edited:

Karma for having a girlfriend at 14 while I have to suffer being a virgin at 20 and almost turning 21. I would’ve felt bad for him if he didn’t have a girlfriend at one of the most important stages of life to have romantic experiences. If anything he lived a full and happy life since he experienced teen love so why should I care about his death?
You don't, I don't. Fuck him and his girlfriend and mother.

Who was he protecting her from? Her side pieces? Hoes tend to have side pieces nowadays and use them to cause shit like this.

ofc it was a zoomer with a broccoli cut

Jarreth JoseFlee Plunkett

Imagine being killed by a nigga with a fortnite name

He went out with a blonde haired blue eyed jailbait while I suffer eternally. How can I feel even a tiny bit of empathy for someone I can't even relate to?
:yes:this
I would fily no pity for him even if he got his head decapitated