Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 13 yo incel "wanted to be next school shooter"

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
So some Florida kid had his own shrine to Cruz on his playstation, along with columbine pictures, etc. Got caught by taking a bunch of pills and later mouthing off to the cops about it. Looks like he's just being edgy but I do think that a lot of Gen Z guys are utterly disconnected and isolated from their peers and especially from girls. Inceldom is becoming an epidemic due to Tinder and other online dating shit combined with snapchad and the isolation of the Internet in general. We're going to see this happen more and more as we reach a pre-agricultural sex distribution.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/florida-boy-wanted-to-be-school-shooter-idolized-nikolas-cruz-cops/

There are no 13 year old incels, unless he's been an incel for 13 years which would mean he's in his 30s.

The fire rises.

lol lets hope they dont find this site

So some Florida kid had his own shrine to Cruz on his playstation, along with columbine pictures, etc. Got caught by taking a bunch of pills and later mouthing off to the cops about it. Looks like he's just being edgy but I do think that a lot of Gen Z guys are utterly disconnected and isolated from their peers and especially from girls. Inceldom is becoming an epidemic due to Tinder and other online dating shit combined with snapchad and the isolation of the Internet in general. We're going to see this happen more and more as we reach a pre-agricultural sex distribution.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/florida-boy-wanted-to-be-school-shooter-idolized-nikolas-cruz-cops/
JFL @ crackers

Thought for a second there that he had a Ted Cruz shrine (lol) but yeah OP I’d say at that age it’s likely the kid was just being edgy.

You’re right; it will happen more often and it already has, but they’ve been used as pivots to further unrelated agendas (gun control, violence against women i.e. Elliot Rodger etc) and will continue to be as such.

You know you're incel or not starting in 4th grade. Eventually you either embrace or deny the blackpill. I wouldn't be surprised if there are blackpilled incel 12-13 year Olds, but they just aren't mature enough to find this site or post on it.

>13yo
>Incel

Ok, now go take your medicaments.

Why would the kid get on news? Worshipping school shooters is illegal now? Fuck the feminist freedom hating government