Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros Looks Subhuman Here. Am I Right??

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/Hast33W.jpg

He looks really creepy. I can't look him in the eyes for more than a few seconds without feeling uncomfortable as fuck

He has hooded yes but they don't match his face. WTF?

Yes. bloat is a male's worst enemy ever.

shrunken forehead. like a pear-head lol

GunnaSecure said:
He looks really creepy. I can't look him in the eyes for more than a few seconds without feeling uncomfortable as fuck

I got a similar vibe. Looks like asymmetry+uncanny valley from being somewhat weird looking.

Zyros said:
Yes. bloat is a male's worst enemy ever.

Keep coping you 9 year old body subhuman.

Zyros said:
anincelforlifelol said:
Keep coping you 9 year old body subhuman.
coping qith what you retard?
Coping with thinking that it’s your bloat that makes you look off when it’s your scleral show.

Hooded eyelids can be easily corrected.

you have nice bone structure but that hair makes you look like a child molester. cut that shit srs

Octopusgun2 said:
Coping with thinking that it’s your bloat that makes you look off when it’s your scleral show.

you focus too much on lower lids. Isnt scleral show sclra under the iris?

also its the bloat. facial lower half was completely unbalanced

Zyros said:
coping qith what you retard?

There is no difference you subhuman twink. You just took pics in different lighting. You're a coping subhuman 27 year old.

Zyros said:
Octopusgun2 said:
you focus too much on lower lids. Isnt scleral show sclra under the iris?
also its the bloat. facial lower half was completely unbalanced
I’m not “focusing too much on lower lids”, it’s just that your lower lids/scleral show genuinely drop you by 2 points (straight lower lids are the most important when it comes to eye area). It’s not your bloat, stop starving yourself, you only look different by 0.5 point when you’re not bloated.

anincelforlifelol said:
There is no difference you subhuman twink. You just took pics in different lighting. You're a coping subhuman 27 year old.

you are either blind or have room tempeeature level iq to not see that its mucjbmore than lightbing.

Im 30 not 27.

kys

Zyros said:
you are either blind or have room tempeeature level iq to not see that its mucjbmore than lightbing.

Im 30 not 27.

kys

Even better. A 30 year old with a body of a 9 year old. You are fucking ugly. Deal with it. You look creepy as shit, and your try hard squinting looks subhuman. Your bobble head doesn't help you, and you have feminine facial fat distribution. It's OVER for you.

anincelforlifelol said:
Zyros said:
Im 30 not 27.
kys
Even better. A 30 year old with a body of a 9 year old. You are fucking ugly. Deal with it. You look creepy as shit, and your try hard squinting looks subhuman. Your bobble head doesn't help you, and you have feminine facial fat distribution. It's OVER for you.
Shamijay?

Octopusgun2 said:
Shamijay?

sounds totally like him. What I dont understand is that raging hate out of nowhere lol I never fuckdd or was hostile to anyone.

No, Zyros is lord of the night.
Guys, you need to stop envying our vampire overlord and understand your proper place when in relation to our vampire overlord. Your place being below the high standing of the immortal vampire.

Brad-Pitt.jpg

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
No, Zyros is lord of the night.
Guys, you need to stop envying our vampire overlord and understand your proper place when in relation to our vampire overlord. Your place being below the high standing of the immortal vampire.

Brad-Pitt.jpg

I would chop my dick off to look like that.

Personally I don't know what you all see in Zyros. The guy isn't a Chad by any stretch of the imagination.

itsOVER said:
Personally I don't know what you all see in Zyros. The guy isn't a Chad by any stretch of the imagination.

Went from upper-tier normie to mass shooter real quick.

itsOVER said:
It seriously is just his lower lid that brings him down. He’s a canthopexy away from being goodlooking.

Octopusgun2 said:
It seriously is just his lower lid that brings him down. He’s a canthopexy away from being goodlooking.

Not with that frame.

Octopusgun2 said:

Well, just from looking at the pic in the OP, his nose looks too big, ears need pinning back, scleral show is obviously terrible and his jaw looks too rounded (chin is round rather than square).

Add on to that that he dresses like a gay vampire and has a ridiculous haircut, and I'm just not seeing why this guy is worshipped here. PSL 5 IMO, 5.5 at best. Twisted mogs him and doesn't get half the attention on this board.

Plus yeah, while frame is mostly cope, his frame is shit too. Some on this board act like the guy is a Chad...he's not, he's an upper tier normie that didn't get laid until later in life and so is mentally fucked like the rest of us.

itsOVER said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Well, just from looking at the pic in the OP, his nose looks too big, ears need pinning back, scleral show is obviously terrible and his jaw looks too rounded (chin is round rather than square).
Add on to that that he dresses like a gay vampire and has a ridiculous haircut, and I'm just not seeing why this guy is worshipped here. PSL 5 IMO, 5.5 at best. Twisted mogs him and doesn't get half the attention on this board.
Plus yeah, while frame is mostly cope, his frame is shit too. Some on this board act like the guy is a Chad...he's not, he's an upper tier normie that didn't get laid until later in life and so is mentally fucked like the rest of us.
I too think he’s no where near goodlooking.

Octopusgun2 said:

You said i would get into gl territory just by straightening lids? you cant rate then be ause no one goes from "nowhere near gl to gl teritory just by vhanging lower lids.

Oh and people here seem to be assuming that the pic is recent. its more thsn 1 year old and the facial fat is truly the thing that makes me look so much worse. The face shape is all over thr place.

e38bb1d8b2.jpg

This is a pic with my current bodyfat level and no distortion taken by other person. Lightning is not same color, but angle and texture are similar. bodyfat had a bigger impact than round eyelids. Im nlt saying im gl, I am just sayung you greatly overrate the impact of lower lids and underrate the impact of other things.

Zyros said:
You said i would get into gl territory just by straightening lids? you cant rate then be ause no one goes from "nowhere near gl to gl teritory just by vhanging lower lids.

Oh and people here seem to be assuming that the pic is recent. its more thsn 1 year old and the facial fat is truly the thing that makes me look so much worse. The face shape is all over thr place.

e38bb1d8b2.jpg

This is a pic with my current bodyfat level and no distortion taken by other person. Lightning is not same color, but angle and texture are similar. bodyfat had a bigger impact than round eyelids. Im nlt saying im gl, I am just sayung you greatly overrate the impact of lower lids and underrate the impact of other things.

Absolutely shit tier photo, let's see one without blurring and with decent lighting.

Look, it's not like you're bad looking, but some on this board act like you're an 8/10 Chad who gets any girl he wants, which just simply aint true.

Zyros said:
Octopusgun2 said:
e38bb1d8b2.jpg

You WOULD be goodlooking if you were to get a canthopexy, as your lower lids bring you down by 2 points...Correcting them would make you somewhere around 7/10. And no, bloat doesn’t affect your face that much, your bone structure is good enough to shine through higher body fat levels.

itsOVER said:
Absolutely shit tier photo, let's see one without blurring and with decent lighting.

Look, it's not like you're bad looking, but some on this board act like you're an 8/10 Chad who gets any girl he wants, which just simply aint true.

The pic was mainly to depict the face outline differences specially jaw area, more than facial surface.

I have this other more quality poc but lightning is less similar to the one in thr OP.

e131be319d.jpg

Its a selfie and insanely cherrypicked but pay attention only to facial outline more than the surface. The difference with OP pic is big.

And I would chop my dick off to be a 8/10. I would literally do it if presented with the opportunity.

Zyros said:
itsOVER said:
The pic was mainly to depict the face outline differences specially jaw area, more than facial surface.
I have this other more quality poc but lightning is less similar to the one in thr OP.
e131be319d.jpg

Its a selfie and insanely cherrypicked but pay attention only to facial outline more than the surface. The difference with OP pic is big.
And I would chop my dick off to be a 8/10. I would literally do it if presented with the opportunity.
Why chop your dick off when you can just get orbital rim implants or canthopexy instead??

Octopusgun2 said:
You WOULD be goodlooking if you were to get a canthopexy, as your lower lids bring you down by 2 points...Correcting them would make you somewhere around 7/10. And no, bloat doesn’t affect your face that much, your bone structure is good enough to shine through higher body fat levels.

I would need wider zygos taller chin and better frame to get into 7/10. A procedure like canthopexy woulndt be powerful enough

Hast33W.jpg

did-you-know-that-under-the-amazing-easter-island-heads-there-are-bodies-theflyingtortoise.jpg

Looks fine to me.

His upper half looks below average while his jawline is above average. From less cherry picked angles he looks pretty subhuman also given by his frame no woman would take him more than a walking man child.

Homosapicuckus said:
His upper half looks below average while his jawline is above average. From less cherry picked angles he looks pretty subhuman also given by his frame no woman would take him more than a walking man child.

30 year old and looks/dresses like a child. True autism.

anincelforlifelol said:

Nah he dresses like an edgy teen

1mTRHmP.jpg

He looks like chad in this one

anincelforlifelol said:

Looks like the type of guy who walks around the kindergarden and touch his dick while little girls playing.

anincelforlifelol said:

He looks weird to me too but he gets laid so clearly he's not ugly to women.

Looks normie in that pic tbh

Must not be taking enough showers

scu-artist-amedeo-modigliani-long-face.jpg