Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros in a non frauded photo

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Eb6Sc2f

im not going to say anything, ill let you come to your own conclusions

This is what Alphadestiny looks like without makeup.
13254093_630499980448183_2755591116088707113_n.jpg

Looks like a guy who gets laid.

7ba8978234.png

Non frauded, candid as fuck during party "a bit" more recent pic.

use some pic that is not 2 years old and almost 10 kilograms heavier if you want to looks shame so much

7ba8978234.png

use some pic that is not 2 years old and almost 10 kilograms heavier if you want to looks shame so much

Man the bloatface effect is real. My face looked better when I was a little lighter, my body looked a lot worse. The solution is obviously to gymcel but I don't eat enough and am too high inhib to go to a gym. It's over.

7ba8978234.png

You have an attractive face you are just a framecel, you have almost no clavicles / traps genetically, if the picture the OP posted is accurate, but then again lots of women wouldn't care about that too much.

Not sure what's stopping you from having a GF aside from that framecelness, if you started lifting and cut bf% you would have a permanently chisled face with those bones of yours, and with the right haircut and diet you could look rather good. Get your BF% down and cut out lots of sodium in your diet, cause you seem prone to bloating. Get on a good Retinol face and eye cream twice a week.

Look maxxed zyros mog half the forum easy, unless you are also a manlet

You have an attractive face you are just a framecel, you have almost no clavicles / traps genetically, if the picture the OP posted is accurate, but then again lots of women wouldn't care about that too much.

Not sure what's stopping you from having a GF aside from that framecelness, if you started lifting and cut bf% you would have a permanently chisled face with those bones of yours, and with the right haircut and diet you could look rather good. Get your BF% down and cut out lots of sodium in your diet, cause you seem prone to bloating. Get on a good Retinol face and eye cream twice a week.

Look maxxed zyros mog half the forum easy, unless you are also a manlet

I dont want a GF because of blackpill. Sub chad = don't bother.

Lately im at a pretty decent point of face bloat I think.

9d00408e13.png

058ed8b3e3.png

These two pics specially the second are cherrypicked but they show my current bloat level. I have better and worse days depending on water retention now (I don't think its fat anymore).

I fear going to the gym because I would have to increase calorie intake and I fear bloating again a lot. What is retinol?

9d00408e13.png

058ed8b3e3.png

These two pics specially the second are cherrypicked but they show my current bloat level. I have better and worse days depending on water retention now (I don't think its fat anymore).

I fear going to the gym because I would have to increase calorie intake and I fear bloating again a lot. What is retinol?

That looks fucking weird. Corpse-like honestly.

9d00408e13.png

058ed8b3e3.png

how do you reduce bloat

how do you reduce bloat

reduced carb intake from 5 day sa week to 1. reduced binge eating a lot. increased water, fruit and some vegetables. Also cut completely on sugary drinks (except alcohol)

Its a very hard cherrypicked light to showcase bloat level. Why corpse like?

Hallow too deep set for the proportions of your face also not really defined well. Looks less like nice definition more like "bad condition."

still chadlite

7ba8978234.png

Have you considered neck training? Could boost you a bit

Hallow too deep set for the proportions of your face also not really defined well. Looks less like nice definition more like "bad condition."
Fucking cope, this guy facemogs you to oblivion and back

One of the ugliset men I have seen

Fucking cope, this guy facemogs you to oblivion and back

No it isn't cope, I honestly doubled back when I saw the profile pic. If you think that's attractive or that my level of attractiveness is relevant to my vision idk what to tell you.

chadlite and incel looking at the same time

Zyros is a narcissistic fucktard who posts here for god knows what, he KNOWS he looks good but just wants to troll everyone here who has truly been dealt a bad hand in life just that much harder. "muh sub-chad guys xdd im only like 7/10 instead of being 8 its so over for me boyos"

God this motherfucker...

Zyros is a narcissistic fucktard who posts here for god knows what, he KNOWS he looks good but just wants to troll everyone here who has truly been dealt a bad hand in life just that much harder. "muh sub-chad guys xdd im only like 7/10 instead of being 8 its so over for me boyos"

God this motherfucker...
Lmao to a T.

Zyros in his natural habitat.

208brsx.jpg

daily reminder Zyros fucks girls but still crys himself to sleep everyday because he's not Chad

go back to lookism

God this motherfucker...

reduced carb intake from 5 day sa week to 1. reduced binge eating a lot. increased water, fruit and some vegetables. Also cut completely on sugary drinks (except alcohol)

lol dont u get laid tho? If sub chad = no point then its over for 90% of humanity