Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros appreciation thread

T

takurak

Banned
-
@Zyros drops the best blackpill bombs
!

RE: Zyros appreciating thread

[attachment=1696]

Attachments

13.6 KB · Views: 262

I hope op is trolling.

Kek

I like his posts because they are about lookism and not only about not getting pussy.

Reminder that he uses faceapp for 90% of his photos and this is what he actually looks like in real life with no editing and filters

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

fukmylyf said:

LMAOO that guy is a fucking joke

TheVman said:
Reminder that he uses faceapp for 90% of his photos and this is what he actually looks like in real life with no editing and filters

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

LMAOO that guy is a fucking joke

HAHAHAH LMAO but isn't that a morph?

tbh I think we bully him too much. If he likes it or deserves it then idk just keep going, but if he seriously didn't do anything wrong, imho we should ease up on him

takurak said:
HAHAHAH LMAO but isn't that a morph?

No the original he posted was a morph. This is the real one

My head is too big for the rest of my body solution - Growing my EGO even bigger.

uglylifematters said:
tbh I think we bully him too much. I he likes it or deserves it then idk just keep going, but if he seriously didn't do anything wrong, imho we should ease up on him

we're like chads bullying the inceliest incel among us

TheVman said:
No the original he posted was a morph. This is the real one

dont listen to this retard.

you should be banned tbh. trying to looks shame someone in a forum like this. And in addition using a MORPHED (clear midface lengthening, my FWHR is 1.9 and that pic is obvious af) pic that is old af and pre-looksmax.

stop the coping.

Zyros said:
dont listen to this retard.

you should be banned tbh. trying to looks shame someone in a forum like this. And in addition using a MORPHED (clear midface lengthening, my FWHR is 1.9 and that pic is obvious af) pic that is old af and pre-looksmax.

stop the coping.

lookmaxed aka facapp filtered ;)

TheVman said:
lookmaxed aka facapp filtered ;)

sure faceapp is now powered by a neural net that is able to detect your underlying bone structure in 3d and change the whole face silhouette + surface knowing what is fat and what is bone including shit like shadowing and light scattering to represent a 10 kilogram weight loss.

I already debunked hard your bullshit with the blurried bad lightning pic but whatever, keep on bullshitting and coping.

Well,I had read his post about limbal rings two days ago and it intrigued me a lot so when I went out yesterday I couldn't stop paying attention to people with blue/green eyes. fuck he is right, the sexiest eyes had this feature.

lol thank you @Zyros. You really are blackpilled but I don't think you are an incel, I believe you can get pussy.

At least he doesn’t pretend to be an incel though unlike the rest

Vision said:
At least he doesn’t pretend to be an incel though unlike the rest

Agreed, at least he’s not larping like the others

If Zyros keeps his hair long, he would be mid tier to high tier normie

I want to be a Chad like him. Hence why he's my avatar. He mogs me so hard.

He gets ridiculed on a daily basis despite being smarter than 80% of this entire forum combined despite mogging them into next week, I don't know why he bothers tbh

UndercovrNormie said:
He gets ridiculed on a daily basis despite being smarter than 80% of this entire forum combined despite mogging them into next week, I don't know why he bothers tbh
He actually doesn't mog anyone. uses faceapp filter to change his face and highlight his bone structure. IRL he has bad skin, ugly rat eyes, and chubby cheaks.

this is his actual image without filters

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

He's my incel brother and i love him

i find it funny that ppl ride his dick like its embarrassing

TheVman said:
He actually doesn't mog anyone. uses faceapp filter to change his face and highlight his bone structure. IRL he has bad skin, ugly rat eyes, and chubby cheaks.

this is his actual image without filters

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

He's my incel brother and i love him

post a pic and well see.

stop coping with the faceapp shit

zyros is a hero amongst us, he blongs to the PSL hall of f(r)ame