Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious zy1411 sus

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
wtf are these fed honeypot threads

It is a female who is working on her essay, which is why all of her posts are asking very weirdly specific questions

It is a female who is working on her essay, which is why all of her posts are asking very weirdly specific questions
@zy1411 can I see pics of your ass and panties tbh

Nah that's @karmicrevolt
what’s sus about him he seems pretty standard and ok to me
Over for 変態cels

what’s sus about him he seems pretty standard and ok to me
The ER avi, the ER reference in their title, their vocabulary, the way they talk, etc. They're trying way too hard to fit in ngl, like an elaborate infiltrator larp. But don't get me wrong, they're easily the most based GrAYcel in a long time

Brutal how out of all the users they followed, you were the only one who followed back
Truecel trait: you don't get followed by infiltrators :feelsrope:

The ER avi, the ER reference in their title, their vocabulary, the way they talk, etc. They're trying way too hard to fit in ngl, like an elaborate infiltrator larp.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I suspected this from their second post.
There's a sarcastic undertone to their posts that's barely concealing the outrage the actor really feels.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I suspected this from their second post.
There's a sarcastic undertone to their posts that's barely concealing the outrage the actor really feels.
At least it's easy as fuck to tell when a user is actually a LARPing foid on here. Their dog brains literally can't even comprehend the way we talk and end up revealing themselves through their pure fucking idiocy
:lul:

Nah I'm not LARPing, but I guess I can see how you can think that? I know I come across as kind of intense or whatever, but that's kind of just how I talk, unfortunately. As far as sarcasm goes, I'm shit at tone and stuff online and also just at talking to people in general honestly, so sorry if I'm coming across as sarcastic or some shit like that. I'm a mentalcel and have never been great at communication or gauging sincerity

this is a fed honeypot thread