Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Zoraya ter Beek has died

I can't access the site to find out who she is because i have AdBlock.

She was just a depressed post-wall cat lady... Like alot of foids, who cares.

>“For me, autism is the major hiccup in my life,” Ter Beek told the Free Press. “That bothers me the most.”
>While Ter Beek was physically healthy, she struggled with mental illness: depression, anxiety and an unspecified personality disorder, The Free Press reported. In school, she dressed as a goth to ward off bullies and seem scarier.
>“The whole black look looked right, because that is how I felt on the inside,” she said.
>Ter Beek had a back-up plan if her application didn’t get final approval. She planned to use a suicide kit she obtained from Exit International, which advocates for the legalization of voluntary euthanasia. But she ultimately didn’t need to use her “escape plan,” as she called it.

Woah, a female with more conviction to rope than most niggas here. @Zettabhai what do you think about this?

Woah, a female with more conviction to rope than most niggas here. @
And she had it in tutorial mode.
I got bullied too, shit on every day, I am also an aspie and have depression (probably bipolar).
Despite strong suicide and going ER fantasies I am still alive.
We are stronger than her.

Cant judge her, life is pointless.

But still, she had it 1000 times easier than me.

Boyfriend of 10 years whos in IT?
Huge Friendgroup?
Supporting Family?
Living in Netherlands, one of the safest countries in the entire World?
Infinite SMV?

I have NONE of these things but ALL of the negatives she had: Bullying for no reason, Depression, Escapism, personality disorder etc.

I still havent roped...but i might.

And she had it in tutorial mode.
Tbh mental illness can, in some cases, override tutorial mode for females. It’s sounds crazy, but if you knew my sister, you would probably agree with me.
I got bullied too, shit on every day, I am also an aspie and have depression (probably bipolar).
Despite strong suicide and going ER fantasies I am still alive.
We are stronger than her.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

She gave into the weakness of her own mind while we continue to trudge on even in spite of the fact that our lives are the real hell in comparison. It's a bit hard for me to understand though, how someone who was born into the most privileged race and gender group, had a loving partner who supported them and stuck by their side until their final moments, and could still manage to say their life was defined by "unbearable suffering with no prospect of improvement." She had to have been one troubled and tormented soul who battled with genuine mental illness. There's no other way I can rationalize her situation.

Last edited:
If peoples hatred for foids is greater then their goal to ascend, they're a volcel.

Foid hatred should be secondary, first should always be the decrease of inceldom through subjugation of foids.

This is why we need mental health treatment for foids, to straighten them and "normalize" them, so that they might serve ntheir purpose of being a partner for a man.

Foid suicide is pro incel creation.

Bully foids but don't kill them.

A foid that was granted assisted suicide because of her autism and traumatic bullying.
It's impossible that she's experienced a life anywhere near close to ours. Many here have had both but we're not whoring for attention on international media

It's impossible that she's experienced a life anywhere near close to ours. Many here have had both but we're not whoring for attention on international media
No international media would care if saint Hamudi were to request and die of assisted suicide.
Many of us have roped and no one cared.
One day I might rope too, and no one will care.

Never heard of him

I can't access the site to find out who she is because i have AdBlock.
So do I
... I saw it. It sucked. Not a single ad.... Lol. Dumb cunt should have asked me to kill her... That way I would have a few days of fun with her before she started stinking! - In operation 3d...