Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious zoomers in rianbow 6 siege are mogging me!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
fucking met a zoomer in r6s stqarted playing with him ask him how old he is he says 15 ask him how tall he is he says 6'2 only 15 and 6'2....also he plays on junionr UFC and makes money beating up manelts FUCK LFIE IS ALL BOUT GENETICS THATS IT JUST GENETICS IS VERYTHING!!!! and hec alled me fat for being 5'11 185 lb

at least foids aren't worshiped in that game from what I've heard

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I keep meeting 12 year olds who's dads are Bill Gates.

You are aware that he was almost definitely LARPing, right?

I play online sometimes but never make connections with other users to know their stuff, you are very curious that's why you suffer.

Online games are cancer

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I keep meeting 12 year olds who's dads are Bill Gates.

You are aware that he was almost definitely LARPing, right?
he wasn't larping retard, he was like "ADD MY SNPACHAT IF UD ONT BELIEVE ME" and i added it and that shit was on his story
>15 yr old alleged gigachad
>is playing rainbow six on friday night
rainbow 6 is what the chads play

fucking met a zoomer in r6s stqarted playing with him ask him how old he is he says 15 ask him how tall he is he says 6'2 only 15 and 6'2....also he plays on junionr UFC and makes money beating up manelts FUCK LFIE IS ALL BOUT GENETICS THATS IT JUST GENETICS IS VERYTHING!!!! and hec alled me fat for being 5'11 185 lb
Do you play rainbow 6 on ps4 or pc?i just saw its on sale rn for 11 bucks on the ps store ,thinking of getting it but idk if the online is dead or not.

online games must be full of zoomers, i havent played one in a while