Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zoomers have it worse and the next generation is gonna be more cucked

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Us gen z are so influenced by social media, everything is about social status,real friendships don't even exist anymore. If you show that your weak or autistic you will get bullied. The internet has raised alot of us. They have pumped the worse chemicals in our food. I feel like millennials and previous generations had it much better than us. It's so ovER for generation Alpha (born 2010 and above) each generation is only gonna get more cucked.

Us gen z are so influenced by social media, everything is about social status,real friendships don't even exist anymore. If you show that your weak or autistic you will get bullied. The internet has raised alot of us. They have pumped the worse chemicals in our food. I feel like millennials and previous generations had it much better than us. It's so ovER for generation Alpha (born 2010 and above) each generation is only gonna get more cucked.
unless we kill all the kikes (in gta v ofc)

Another generation of lolis to look forward to:feelsjuice:

Yeah it gets worse until it gets better

Maybe it was better in early 2000s but now millenials are the same as zoomers, no difference.

kids have been saying this since the 80s tbh

probably forever

Another generation of lolis to look forward to
I hope gen A becomes the lolisexual generation

Lolibooru 318701 arm behind head covered nipples looking at viewer micro bikini one eye closed

Yeah I have a feeling in my gut that it's get better eventually. But it's gonna be along journey before then jfl.
Yeah it will get better eventually

nocap frfr... zoomers dead ong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back