Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Zoomers are garbage

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
They worship niggers like Christians worship Jesus.

They are the most nigger-fied generation in human history.

I hope they all get minecraft'ed in real life lol. Cringe generation.

beyond cucked

Could you imagine punching your own flesh and blood for the entertainment and appeasement of an outlander?

W rizz n shiet mane!!

Could you imagine punching your own flesh and blood for the entertainment and appeasement of an outlander?
That’s what a combination of low IQ and blaring the nigtunes in your ears every day does

I'm white and I'm here to say most whites are cucks, when my father says something racist I laugh with him

imagine punching your own father for nigger clout

not a single black person would punch his dad for saying shit about whites

That’s what a combination of low IQ and blaring the nigtunes in your ears every day does
Yes I think this rap music shit is like real hypnosis for Gen Z nomatter how shitty my father is and yes he is I could never imagine straight punching him out of the blue

The worst are the likes and retweets like people think what he did was right soyciety moment

I will say it for his father NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

dad should beat the shit out of him with a bat and then rope him with a belt

I'm anti-nigger.

I'm white and I'm here to say most whites are cucks, when my father says something racist I laugh with him
White American liberals genuinely deserve slow torture to death. You can only blame so much of their state on Jews till you realize how deep-set cuck traits are in the white race traitor psyche

wiggers are one of the cringiest phenomenon
I’ll never stop thinking about the fact that if I’d been born just 10 years earlier I’d hardly have to even see them my entire youth. Instead I’m 20 years old at the current peak of wiggerism and nigculture worldwide. Fucking sucks

White American liberals genuinely deserve slow torture to death. You can only blame so much of their state on Jews till you realize how deep-set cuck traits are in the white race traitor psyche
I mean everything in america is about niggers and they are treated like gods
Junkie criminal filth george floyd dies from an od *burns down the whole *country*
White Guy gets stabbed by dirty nigs for nothing *crickets*

I’ll never stop thinking about the fact that if I’d been born just 10 years earlier I’d hardly have to even see them my entire youth. Instead I’m 20 years old at the current peak of wiggerism and nigculture worldwide. Fucking sucks
in my childhood and teenage years most lowlife scum from neighbourhoods and school listened to nigger music aka rap/hip-hop. Now it's also popular. Most degenerate type of music.

3VA6.jpg
images
8a415148417b0d4989f1256408804f95.jpg

46b3848-4ca5-4398-be4b-8ff9460e914c.jpg
Bashkir rap

a new level of low

And you Millenials are mostly cucks and jewish lovers, many of the Zoomers knows what is really going on in the world and want the Free Palestine, while you and the older Gen X and Boomers are crying about antisemitism. Also your writting in novels and video games sucks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHG8EfcA5c

And you Millenials are mostly cucks and jewish lovers, many of the Zoomers knows what is really going on in the world and want the Free Palestine, while you and the older Gen X and Boomers are crying about antisemitism. Also your writting in novels and video games sucks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHG8EfcA5c

Stopped watching 11 seconds in when he spelled 'millennial' wrong in the graphic.

in my childhood and teenage years most lowlife scum from neighbourhoods and school listened to nigger music aka rap/hip-hop. Now it's also popular. Most degenerate type of music.

3VA6.jpg
images
8a415148417b0d4989f1256408804f95.jpg

46b3848-4ca5-4398-be4b-8ff9460e914c.jpg
Bashkir rap
I don't see these creatures even as human.

Musicians got to be some of the scummiest groups in existence. Just look at these clowns. I have more respect for any janitor than for these faggots.

Literally. Who disrespects their own creator over a chimpanzee

▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█
███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██

wdym "for the entertainment and appeasement of an outlander"? that's not seems to have happened, according to the caption at least

Stopped watching 11 seconds in when he spelled 'millennial' wrong in the graphic.
Both millenials and z00mers are trash, only us who are the expection and other people who are blackpilled are normal in this insane society.

To me zoomers seem to be on the extremes. Either they have been blackpilled since 5 years old or completely given themselves to tiktok/nigger culture and are the most obnoxious people on Earth. The latter are the majority.

I despise zoomers and the ones like these are on Top 10 unbearable human species

Both millenials and z00mers are trash, only us who are the expection and other people who are blackpilled are normal in this insane society.
Basiert,I share the same tought

Instant karma :soy: .

not a single black person would punch his dad for saying shit about whites
@Rabbi Schneerson and every other white worshipping nigger on this site would 100% do that

That's not correct - when has someone insulting Jesus been punched recently?