Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomers are fucking weird...

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::what:

Last edited:
I don't have insta, what am I supposed to be seeing?

Shit I'm not clicking: Exhibit #6000001

And men claim they are not sexually attractred to girls like her, they are lying.

It seems to me that it's pretty rare for chart music these days to present happy, fulfilling romantic relationships. Usually pop songs are about:
i) fucking
ii) sassing a partner who supposedly wronged you
iii) being wronged by a partner
iv) dramatizing some kind of mental pathology that makes you an unsuitable partner

It's all fucked up.

Social media (including youtube) should only be available for people +18. Teens ruin everything.

I wish internet to be shut down forever

I can only imagine all the betas pretending to find this drivel funny.

Seeing stupid normies doing stupid stuff like this to seen as quirky and to get attention makes me incredibly mad. I can't even imagine doing something like this.

The worst is those gifs they make on ig that constantly go forwards and backwards

Image result for ancient aliens meme

Normies.

Just another day in the west

Cringe fuel more than anything. Tbh ngl buddy boyo

The fact that vine and now TikTok are popular with zoomers. I don't even know what the point is with TikTok
I thought vine went out of business?

And men claim they are not sexually attractred to girls like her, they are lying.
Not true at all. Little weird being sexually attracted to little girls. Sorry but posting comments like that just to validate your own pedophilia won't work

It seems to me that it's pretty rare for chart music these days to present happy, fulfilling romantic relationships. Usually pop songs are about:
i) fucking
ii) sassing a partner who supposedly wronged you
iii) being wronged by a partner
iv) dramatizing some kind of mental pathology that makes you an unsuitable partner

It's all fucked up.

Almost as it was done on purpose....I wonder who controls the music industry....

Not true at all. Little weird being sexually attracted to little girls. Sorry but posting comments like that just to validate your own pedophilia won't work
She is 13 that is not being a pedophile at 13 people have sexual desires and as soon as a person developes sexual desires they are not a child anymore! And if that girl in the video started kissing you, you´d like it stop virtue signalling you liar!

And here is a picture of Katy Perry at 13 but I guess "sHe iS jUsT A cHiLd". You are attracted to her and so is every other male regardless of how much you try to prove to people that you are not, your primal brain sees a young fertile female and is aroused by it, you are just too brainwashed by what society has told you is wrong and there is nothing wrong about natural attraction to young fertile females.

She is 13 that is not being a pedophile at 13 people have sexual desires and as soon as a person developes sexual desires they are not a child anymore! And if that girl in the video started kissing you, you´d like it stop virtue signalling you liar!

And here is a picture of Katy Perry at 13 but I guess "sHe iS jUsT A cHiLd". You are attracted to her and so is every other male regardless of how much you try to claim otherwise.
View attachment 158204

idk she looks to young and undeveloped for me to find her attractive tbh. I like big asses bro

This is the type of shit and these are the types who I have to deal with every single day.