Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Zoomers are destined to be incels (anything above 2001 = kill yourself)

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
So as i was going in the park with buddy, there was like 4 kids sitting alone in the bench they were around 12-13, and it was 10 PM. 3 girls and one boy, i usually walk like a zombie with arms wide spreaden, and that bring their attention so they approached us, in my head i was like CJ, ah shit here we go again.. i always go to park that late and there is always some zoomers...

The level of narcissism these bitches had, the amount of cringe, like they are trying so hard to be someone and fucking fails... Honestly speaking they are nothing more than an animals, the loud one that approached us, buddy asked how do you know me, she said from instagram (and in his head he already knew those are hoes), but right when we were about to leave... you know how you must greet girls, either by kiss or hug... So i know just one girl from these three, and as i was about to hug her, she said who are you? i asked don't you know me? (because i'm seeing her everyday), and she was like- wtf i don't know who you are, and in my head i was like - bitch if i was goodlooking you would know me, but anyways that didn't bother me cause psychopathy is normal thing nowadays, isn't it? Anyways, in my way to home, i probably saw atleast 5-6 girls younger than 13.. I was having conversation with my buddy about today's generation, and it's so shocking, we came to conclusion that a normal person (mentally, even if he was goodlooking), wouldn't find normal girl for relationship MAKING AVERAGE PERSON = INCEL, in future, if you think rationally like what are the morals of good stable relationship, (not even biblical... it's impossible today), YOU WILL COME TO CONCLUSION THAT ANY NORMAL FUNCTIONING ORGANISM IS GONNA BE INCEL - WHY? DUE TO DEGENERACY

WHAT ARE THESE KIDS DOING IN 10PM OUTSIDE, AND THEN WE TALKED ABOUT PEDOPHILIA, DON'T YOU THINK PEDOS WON'T ATTACK THEM, BUT WHO IS GUILTY THERE REALLY, ASK YOURSELF - KIDS WHO ARE GOING OUTDOORS NAKED AT 10PM (intentionally to get fucked by chad) OR JUST HORNY ASS DUDES WHO FELL INTO 80% CATEGORY ???

SERIOUSLY, THAT'S WHY I GAVE UP ON LOOKSMAXING, MY GENERATION (2002-2003) IS ALREADY BEYOND CUCKED, BUT YOUNGER GEN? -WAAAAAY MOREEEE... I WILL ONLY FIND SOMETHING OLDER TO SETTLE DOWN WITH, I ADVISE EVERYONE SO, TODAY'S KIDS ARE TOO OVERFLAWED AND ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS LOST THEIR VIRGINITY, FUCKING ZOOMERS ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT, NOT ME...

... It's gonna be challenge to find normal girlfriend, let alone start a family. I would honestly be happy if... like WW3 or second Jesus comeback happened, i want to end my suffering as soon as possible.

i was born in 2001 I know what you mean. things seem even worse for the kids a few years younger than me

Same. Being a zoomer as a sub-normie is hell.

i was born in 2001 I know what you mean. things seem even worse for the kids a few years younger than me
They are gonna be automatically incels due to degeneracy

this read like an autism post. But yeah, younger girls are fucked. I bet most if not all of them will be crazy bitches who get their personality from tiktok or Shane dawnson that shit

this read like an autism post. But yeah, younger girls are fucked. I bet most if not all of them will be crazy bitches who get their personality from tiktok or Shane dawnson that shit
Yeah, i'm well know for my autstic vents, sorry about that. I just don't know, when i say to female that she should find a man to settle with, i get laughed at

Shin no Shi

>mfw the younger gen of foids are even worse

how were these 12-13 year olds dressed?

how were these 12-13 year olds dressed?
Everyone was wearing t shirt, and these three had yoga pants and some tight jeans

I've seen another group in my way to home where most of them was wearing shorts

Everyone was wearing t shirt, and these three had yoga pants and some tight jeans

I've seen another group in my way to home where most of them was wearing shorts
that actually isn't that bad compared to some of the other stuff i've seen foids wear

there are some benefits to being older, zoomers seem absolutely fucked mentally

that actually isn't that bad compared to some of the other stuff i've seen foids wear
Sometimes it's worse, but depends on the place you're in, it's worse in clubs, but park is still somewhat crowded i guess

Summer Vest Women Camisole Solid Sexy Strap Casual Sleeveless Top Camisole Ladies Underwear Un

MistyJungleFr

This is how they were dressed

how old do you need to be to get into clubs?
Since i live in a area that has about 5000 people, there aren't many clubs, just 3. And they will let anyone in if they look older (as far as i've noticed), in kids case. Also they do look older, like a full grown women

Didn't read becasue too long but oldcels absolutely have it worse off by default, even by definition really. Not only is youthmogging a very real thing, but the youngsters are more connected to the broader culture, one that counts anyway, so less alienation or harassment from normies for them.

Since i live in a area that has about 5000 people, there aren't many clubs, just 3. And they will let anyone in if they look older (as far as i've noticed), in kids case. Also they do look older, like a full grown women
so 13 year old chicks are fucking chads in their 20's

jfl
tenor.gif

so 13 year old chicks are fucking chads in their 20's

jfl
tenor.gif
Thankfully i live in Serbia, so these false rape accusations don't work here. But i believe they'll add it eventually
Didn't read becasue too long but oldcels absolutely have it worse off by default, even by definition really. Not only is youthmogging a very real thing, but the youngsters are more connected to the broader culture, one that counts anyway, so less alienation or harassment from normies for them.
We all have it worse, but ideally it's best to hit up girls aged 20-28, no such thing as youthmogging, i'd rather date a milf that has a good personality rather than sociopathic zoomer, i just want to feel better

didn't read tbh but I'll let my opinion here:

as far as I have been exposed to zoomer foids, they're trash. I'm not joking, most girls are already broken from an early age, like 14. It's fucking over.

IMO 14 is the turning point, that's when SHTF. If you're a youngcel (or if it's legal in your country) try with girls this age.

That's a big delusion. Idk what much to say. Just doesn't jive with reality. Ageism is as real as looksim.
It crushes SMW, but older women are less degenerate than zoomers, right ? Zoomers are incels by default

but older women are less degenerate than zoomers, right ?
No that's not true. And zoomers...well, an old chad mogs a normie zoomer in the dating scenes no doubt, but in many, many other ways it's tough for a oldie to mog an average type zoomer in any which way. You have to be one godly looking, cutting edge boomer to pull that off.

im 2005cel.its over

No that's not true. And zoomers...well, an old chad mogs a normie zoomer in the dating scenes no doubt, but in many, many other ways it's tough for a oldie to mog an average type zoomer in any which way. You have to be one godly looking, cutting edge boomer to pull that off.
Back when you was 16, there was a lot more normal women, morally speaking

Nowadays it's pretty difficult to find one virgin, let alone normal girl, that's what i'm saying, and the standards of what being good looking have increased dramastically

I don't lie

I'm assuming you're 40, 50 years old, right ?
I'm 26. That's basically young, but old enough for the predatory zoomers to still flex on me.

I feel sorry for zoomers, I see most of them cope with video games and anime and most of them are depressed, these niggas don't get laid.

Zoomer girls have no need to date an average or below average boy because they have dating apps and social media where they can pick top tier chads.

tfw born in 2000 :feelsLSD: :what:

i have heard stuff about young teens liking older chads in late twenties. life is hell when not chad man
jfl no fucking doubts