Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers and their technologies

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Like they think they are above elders or people like me who don't give a fuck about social media and shit. Go fuck youself. I am from 99 and I hate they made up it is being generation Z. I ain't got shit common with them. I am millenial.

They all fuckin in front of the phone. I completely DONT GIVE A FUCK about facebook, tik tok, snapchat or whatever they got. Only had facebook out of them all.

06 youngcel here, I feel the same.
Having snapchat is a fakecel trait

Oh my got I am all tech I am using phone oh fuck. Good fuckin to know I am doing graphics shit so I also understand tech but from different stand point and more knowledgeable I have to be than just knowing how to unlock a phone and fuckin download an app and fuckin type shit with others

Zoomers are based as fuck

Zoomers are all faggot retards. They support nigger lives matter movement and LGBT+ idiots. I hope they all get gassed (in minecraft)

Yes; it's only contributed to a higher level of bluepilled brainwashing and redpiller Chadlite influencers, much higher standards for foids due to rampant exposure to Chadlites making it seem like they're pretty much the average... :feelsclown:

Though it's not like truecels in the 1990s had it a lot better. :feelsjuice:

Yes; it's only contributed to a higher level of bluepilled brainwashing and redpiller Chadlite influencers, much higher standards for foids due to rampant exposure to Chadlites making it seem like they're pretty much the average... :feelsclown:

Though it's not like truecels in the 1990s had it a lot better. :feelsjuice:
I'm not about if trucels had it better or not. I am talking about that mentality of this niggers. Like there is some other way to transfer money to bank account through mobile phone. I don't know how. Normie was fuckin irritated about that fuckin imbecil I didn't knew, I could hear from the tone of the voice . Like I am supposed to know every fuckin bullshit app nowadays fuck off I won't

174 cm (5'7) won't grow anymore according to doctor
wanna try? I can operate it

I hate social media. Life was so much better before tiktok. My entire adolescence has been plagued by normies who have been made even worse by social media.

mogger. tbh im more worried about the surroundings of the machine because it looks like a gulag basement
It is just artistical theme to feel more authenticity

Zoomers are all faggot retards. They support nigger lives matter movement and LGBT+ idiots. I hope they all get gassed (in minecraft)
Not true. That's only true for the zoomer girls. The zoomer boys are actually racist and homophobic, but on a more ironic level.