Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomerfaggots are low T. I hear this song all over tiktok

@Cayden Zhang @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @Emba

Retarded caption what do I do with this information you fucking nigger. Who watches this shit.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo theme song

Dunno what that song is and those five seconds nobody will return to me were more than enough to know that I don't want to either.

@Sloth22 and @Left4DeadDarkie hold hands while listening to this song WTf

@edgelordcel

@Sloth22 and @Left4DeadDarkie hold hands while listening to this song WTf

@edgelordcel
Prove it
sloth GIF

@Transcakecel is this true?

@edgelordcel
@edgelordcel tf
Both of you, along with your spic cuck boyfriend @edgelordcel need to keep your homo activities/ thoughts to yourselves. I'm not your friend here, stop tagging me in your shitty zoomer humour. All 3 of you should just kill yourselves tbh, unironically.

Last edited:
why are half of the mainstream songs now just
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
is it that prevalent in people’s lives?

Both of you, along with your spic cuck boyfriend @edgelordcel need to keep your homo activities/ thoughts to yourselves. I'm not your friend here, stop tagging me in your shitty zoomer humour. All 3 of you should just kill yourselves tbh, unironically.
You ungrateful fuck. I was there for you during your transition. I was there for you when you and your husband were having problems. I was there for you when you two eventually broke up.

And you have the nerve to act like I'm the problem?

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @edgelordcel don't do anything helpful for this nigga. He's ungrateful asf

You ungrateful fuck. I was there for you during your transition. I was there for you when you and your husband were having problems. I was there for you when you two eventually broke up.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @edgelordcel don't do anything helpful for this nigga. He's ungrateful asf
As expected, you replied with more of your faggot thoughts...

:lul:

I know, and on top of that you're all fakecels who shouldn't even be here
You call me a fakecel but you're out here slaying bussy.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo this nigga is crazy

You call me a fakecel but you're out here slaying bussy.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo this nigga is crazy
Wtf are you talking about, if I was slaying pussy why on earth would I waste my time on this site

And why do you feel the need to tag your butt buddies, too scared to just reply by yourself

Wtf are you talking about, if I was slaying pussy why on earth would I waste my time on this site
BUSSY nigga. That means you are slaying man pussy you faggot

BUSSY nigga. That means I am slaying my boyfriends @edgelordcel and @NoIdeaWhatToDo in our fag parties
I know that already, negro. You don't need to keep reminding everyone how gay you are

I can't wait for tonight! I bought myself some dog and horse dildos that I'm gonna ride all night while larping as an incel on .is!
See I knew you were a fakecel.

WAIT NIGGA DONT TELL ME YOURE RIDING THEM RIGHT NOW????

Fun fact. One of my fantasy's is inviting every blackcel from this forum over to my house in bongland and getting gang fucked by all of them!
KEEP THAT GAY SHIT TO YOUR SELF