Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomercels - how cucked is education? Do you get taught bluepilled shit in school?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
We used to get told about homophobia and shit, I vaguely remember transphobia being mentioned (this was in like 2012) but everyone just kind of laughed about it as this happened before people started to pretend to care about trannies.

It seems most zoomers unironically believe in shit like pansexuality and 1000 genders lmao, you guys are completely fucked tbh.

Yep, education is some giga-bluepilled shit. There was a foid teacher who told me that height and looks don't matter, only pERsOnALity does. She is a boomer btw. Same goes to most of the teachers as well. The only based teacher was a tall curry who was my Gr.12 English Teacher, he gets along with male students than foid ones.

personal experience varies from person to person. in my experience most teachers are actually pretty alright. they're normal guys working a shitty job and just want us to pass so they can get paid. spreading their political ideas is actually the last thing on their mind. they tend to be pretty down to earth and are relatively agreeable guys compared to everyone else in the shitty, superficial environment that is high school

insane feminists and shit tend to occupy the higher positions where they're getting paid well and don't have to regularly interact with students (counselors, vice principals, etc)

tbh faggots are cool as long as they don't get sexual or annoying.

The bigger problem is how we're force fed propaganda on why rape and sexual assault are "bad" and why you need to "get consent" and other bluepilled shit.

Holocaust indoctrination is a core subject in schools for a long while.
Me and a friend in History class talked about how the holocaust is over blown and how being part of the SS would have been cool.

really cucked but proves that white women prefer ethnics

Anything to do with psychology or sociology, yes. :bluepill:

my sociology teacher tried explaining me that looks dont matter

inceldom in zoomers is bout to skyrocket 10 fold

my teachers avoided topics like sex i also could imagine that some of my teachers were inkwells themself and did not want to talk about it because of it. or maybe they just did not want to hear all this teenage foids giggle or they did not know anything about sex themselves. at elementary school i wanted to learn about sex but as soon as i realized it never began for me i was quite happy with the fact we did not talk about this in school :feelsmage:

Imagine being a high school teacher as an incel and voluntarily torturing yourself by choosing to be in an environment full of Chads and Stacies fucking. Can't imagine why any incel would want to spend one second longer in a high school than they have to.

Imagine being a high school teacher as an incel and voluntarily torturing yourself by choosing to be in an environment full of Chads and Stacies fucking. Can't imagine why any incel would want to spend one second longer in a high school than they have to.

Not really, my high school was full of mostly black people so they would get sex education and told by teachers to not abandon their child. Of course there was still like 3 foids who got pregnant and all of them had sex anyways.

Holocaust indoctrination is a core subject in schools for a long while.
Me and a friend in History class talked about how the holocaust is over blown and how being part of the SS would have been cool.

Lmao yep. In many European countries we're so cucked that you aren't even ALLOWED to deny the holohoax lmao.

Of course it's ALWAYS about (((them))) rather than the millions of slavs killed, nobody gives a fuck about them, only god's chosen.
Not really, my high school was full of mostly black people so they would get sex education and told by teachers to not abandon their child. Of course there was still like 3 foids who got pregnant and all of them had sex anyways.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Hate stormfrontcels but it's hilarious how people deny the existence of race, when blacks are literally the same in every country they are populous in lmfao.

Last edited:
History class was filled to the brim with cucked shit

INSANELY CUCKED. I can give a full anthology:

7th grade English: 3 month long holocaust unit because yeah that teaches me english I guess lol

9th grade US history: We had to write an essay on what “the best part of feminism” was in the 1900’s

10th grade health class: I had to write a letter to Abercrombie and Fitch (AND ACTUALLY SEND IT TO THEM JFL) telling them to use more “plus size models” with 5 reasons why

Health class again: We learned that “sex is totally healthy, just use a condom!”

10th grade English: We had to read “The Laramie Project” and write an apology to Matt (gay guy who died irl and was the basis of the book) for what straight people did to him jfl

All of 10th grade: Every Wednesday we had these group meetings in home room where they gave us a different lesson on not being racist or homophobic

We also had a ton of assemblies over the years from holocaust survivors, feminist slam poets, and blm people

Teacher told the class ICE detaining illegal immigrants was worse than the Holocaust.

INSANELY CUCKED. I can give a full anthology:

7th grade English: 3 month long holocaust unit because yeah that teaches me english I guess lol

9th grade US history: We had to write an essay on what “the best part of feminism” was in the 1900’s

10th grade health class: I had to write a letter to Abercrombie and Fitch (AND ACTUALLY SEND IT TO THEM JFL) telling them to use more “plus size models” with 5 reasons why

Health class again: We learned that “sex is totally healthy, just use a condom!”

10th grade English: We had to read “The Laramie Project” and write an apology to Matt (gay guy who died irl and was the basis of the book) for what straight people did to him jfl

All of 10th grade: Every Wednesday we had these group meetings in home room where they gave us a different lesson on not being racist or homophobic

We also had a ton of assemblies over the years from holocaust survivors, feminist slam poets, and blm people
In Grade 10 blonde foid teacher made us write a news article in Greek mythology setting, I wrote about Hercules killing the Hydra as "Hercules: The Final Solution to the Hydra" and I managed to get an A from this. One of my lowest inhib moments ever.

In Grade 10 blonde foid teacher made us write a news article in Greek mythology setting, I wrote about Hercules killing the Hydra as "Hercules: The Final Solution to the Hydra" and I managed to get an A from this. One of my lowest inhib moments ever.
I can 1-up you with something ridiculous I wrote in 6th grade that I will make a thread on right now because I just remembered it. Sneak peak: It is a parody of “The Tale of Despereux”

I can 1-up you with something ridiculous I wrote in 6th grade that I will make a thread on right now because I just remembered it. Sneak peak: It is a parody of “The Tale of Despereux”
You put the blackpill in it?

At least in Germany, absolutely. We are being force fed this insane SJW bullshit all the time.
BASED

most of my teachers were hardcore commies(ie feminists) or richfags who taught "for fun"(to profit jbs)

These fucking comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Burgers are so fucking retarded, how do you americels deal with this garbage every fucking day? :lul::lul::lul:
Your country's so fucking done

No its just a fucking retarded thing to turn in to a teacher lol
Any low inhib things you have done before? I used "Respektwamen" as my username in a Kahoot Game in Business class of 25 people.

Any low inhib things you have done before? I used "Respektwamen" as my username in a Kahoot Game in Business class of 25 people.
I’m a pussy in Kahoot tbh I just use my real name every time. I was low inhib as fuck as a kid but after like 7th grade I stopped doing anything funny and just kept my head down