Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel zoomer normiefag humor is so fucking unfunny

NonNT

NonNT

Greycel
this dude i know who legit has super low iq (it's lower than fucking bedrock) decides to show me some insta reel. it was some braindead shit where a complete moron pours water over someone who’s sleeping and then the guy wakes up all confused. is this what these fucking npcs find amusing? are you fucking kidding me? of course i had to fake laugh i can’t let them think i’m some kind of outcast or some shit. i can't wrap my head around how these normies find this crap funny. normie humor is fucking unfunny and utterly braindead. the bar for humor has gotten so low for normies. and you gotta pretend to find this shit hilarious just to fit in or else you’re the weird one. every day is a struggle to not lose my shit over how utterly brain dead normie humor is.

The only zoomer humor I genuinely enjoy is the shit where it's so over-the-top that you have no other reaction but to laugh