Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomer Marriages

I hope that he at least fucks her but she probably dont let him

tenor.gif

SoulfulShamelessIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

BriskCautiousIchidna-size_restricted.gif

DelightfulOffensiveFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

Wasn't this the same Indian guy people were saying somehow pulled off getting married? Knew it was too good to be true.

Anyway marriage rates are falling as the minimum bar for getting into relationships with a woman as a guy rises. So if there is even any upside to the situation for Zoomers it's less cases of divorce fraud by women because of less marriages taking place.

Last edited:
Open marriage :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm fucking wheezing. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:open fuckin.... These motherfuckers. My god the blackpill is never wrong. I told you there'd be a catch. Water fucking wet. 100% this guy never got his dick wet

Open marriage :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'm fucking wheezing. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:open fuckin.... These motherfuckers. My god the blackpill is never wrong. I told you there'd be a catch. Water fucking wet. 100% this guy never got his dick wet

I have a feeling that guy wants to fuck other dudes.

While this is just one guy everyone knows normies don't make that distinction and it taints their view of all guys that look like him. By behaving so feminine in those videos in such an embarrassing situation he has done a disservice to countless Indian males. It's very important for Indian males like all ethnic males to never allow themselves to be put in situations like this and conduct themselves in a way where it is easy for them to be mocked. You are bringing down every other guy that looks like you by behaving like this.

Opera Snapshot 2020 08 24 223404 wwwredditcom

Best reply to a Reddit comment I've ever seen lol :feelskek:

I have a feeling that guy wants to fuck other dudes.
Me too. Maybe he is trying to stave off criticism by getting married. He probably just invited all the criticism back with this announcement

Just be Indian law has been struck back

More proof racemixxing is a product of mental illness.

Since he's gay, he won't slack behind his wife in how many cocks he'll take while married.

That is sad af tbh. I regret watching.

after that she went to the room and drank a gallon of Chad's cum

The joke is that this curry will still get raped in divorce court even as a non-White homo.
Congrats twink, you played yourself.