Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

zoomer ironic humor is starting to piss me off.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
it was funny for like the first month or so and now its just annoying as shit. FUCK IRONIC MEMES.

Was literally just about to make this thread. It's all the same fucking shit EVERY TIME, like they don't even try to put a spin on it or anything anymore. :woke:

Was literally just about to make this thread. It's all the same fucking shit EVERY TIME, like they don't even try to put a spin on it or anything anymore. :woke:
some of them dont even make sense. just pure retardation in img format.

Time to cope maxx

some of them dont even make sense. just pure retardation in img format.
ain't no way blud fr got no rizz without being a level 100 skibidi toilet gyatt, bro is definitely ropemaxxing in ohio

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
ain't no way blud got no rizz without being a level 100 skibidi toilet gyatt, bro is definitely ropemaxxing in ohio
insert cat gif

ain't no way blud fr got no rizz without being a level 100 skibidi toilet gyatt, bro is definitely ropemaxxing in ohio
Skibidi toliet

Post-irony and deconstructionism killed all entertainment and art, this is why no great art will be made again, zoomers are animals

it's just layers ontop of layers of irony with no substance

Irony needs to be instantly recognisable by the intended audience in order to be considered such. Otherwise it's just poor communication.

I’m a sigma skibidi toilet gyatt that has sexual harizzment
102-1026900_fire-emoji-clipart-transparent-png-transparent-background-fire.png

speaking-head.png

267-2671083_skull-emoji-png.png

I made this some statement somewhere which I will try kind of repeat here.

I am unironically criticising le memes but memes have not been funny for years, the "we are number one meme" around then memes felt good and stuff but now it just feels so stupid idk why maybe I am getting older

Hate these. Stolen lingo by Chad worshipping kids who couldn't even use the lingos properly.

On jah, no cap I really be hatin this zoomer lingo fr.

Stolen lingo by Chad worshipping kids who couldn't even use the lingos properly.
Kids parrot whatever appears frequently on the Internet and other media they're exposed to without thinking much. Teenagers who've never browsed 4chan or PSL forums see words like based, chad, cuck, NPC, normie etc. on Jewtube, Shittok and kikestagram comments, attain a superficial understanding of their meanings based on the context and then use them for lulz when talking irl with their friends and classmates.

Kids parrot whatever appears frequently on the Internet and other media they're exposed to without thinking much. Teenagers who've never browsed 4chan or PSL forums see words like based, chad, cuck, NPC, normie etc. on Jewtube, Shittok and kikestagram comments, attain a superficial understanding of their meanings based on the context and then use them for lulz when talking irl with their friends and classmates.
Annoys me a lot. When I see these words I thought they were frens only to see they were normie cucks. Likewise, many normies are adopting our "billions must die" meme. Except they're not being ironic, as chud memes are self deprecating jokes

Annoys me a lot. When I see these words I thought they were frens only to see they were normie cucks. Likewise, many normies are adopting our "billions must die" meme. Except they're not being ironic, as chud memes are self deprecating jokes
The silver lining is that normie cucks are just as receptive to pro-Hitler and anti-Semitic memes as any other popular content, which is why Jewtube, Faceberg and kikestagram have to develop and implement aggressive auto-detection algorithms to filter content in advance. Kikestagram recently started hiding comments by all accounts with "88" in their username regardless of what they actually said or what type of account they are.

The silver lining is that normie cucks are just as receptive to pro-Hitler and anti-Semitic memes as any other popular content, which is why Jewtube, Faceberg and kikestagram have to develop and implement aggressive auto-detection algorithms to filter content in advance. Kikestagram recently started hiding comments by all accounts with "88" in their username regardless of what they actually said or what type of account they are.
Until you mention the word nigger or foids are hypergamous sluts unironically. They all turn into sjw soy fucks.