Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomer girls will be the worst generation of women so far.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They have all the social media imaginable, all of them have had sex multiple times by 16, almost all of their boyfriends or fuck buddies are chads and tyrones, I've seen some try and open their relationship too screw other guys, there is a literal harem for this one chad at my school, they treat incels and normies like garbage and they genuinely will not settle for anything less than a chad.

Am also a zoomer.

I think there is something to be said about the ability of social media to show everyone how the top 1% lives, how Chads and Stacies live. It definitely fuels resentment among the cultural and socioeconomic underclasses -- especially as policymakers struggle to deliver, and combined with the ideologically polarizing effect of online communities.

Wonder how social media plays into populism amongst zoomers, there isn't enough political research about my own generation.

Last edited:
people already didn't want to have kids in the 60s and 70s and wanted hedonism instead, now imagine what these shitheads will do

Am also a zoomer.

I think there is something to be said about the ability of social media to show everyone how the top 1% lives, how Chads and Stacies live. It definitely fuels resentment among the cultural and socioeconomic underclasses -- especially as policymakers struggle to deliver, and combined with the ideologically polarizing effect of online communities.

Wonder how social media plays into populism amongst zoomers, there isn't enough political research about my own generation.
at least you are rich enough to go to SEA and live a nice comfy life and even be able to snatch a girl for yourself.it's absolutely over for low iq fags like me

and then the generation after will be even worse

and then the generation after will be even worse
I don't think there will be one, at least not a big one. Women see children as genuine parasites and relationships seem to be becoming a chad with a harem of girls screwing him whenever they want.

I don't think there will be one, at least not a big one. Women see children as genuine parasites and relationships seem to be becoming a chad with a harem of girls screwing him whenever they want.
next generation is already born

at least you are rich enough to go to SEA and live a nice comfy life and even be able to snatch a girl for yourself.it's absolutely over for low iq fags like me

Would I be a volcel if my response was, "but I like mayo foids"

I am also a zoomer and the foids in this generation are the worst. This is definitely not natural. According to le chatelier’s principle everything eventually falls back into equilibrium. Maybe I am just coping but this system will inevitably collapse. This could either happen if society ends up realizing how bad the situation is, some sort of uprising or something else similar to civil rights movement, or humanity as a whole ends because of nuclear war

Would I be a volcel if my response was, "but I like mayo foids"
yes you would.Honestly rich fags cannot be incels.Thirdworldmaxxing is a legit strategy and geting a sea girl is easy.Even the 18 year old ones.Plenty of ugly boomers with young girls.

inb4 it would be betabuxxing bro

who gives a fuck.she is sucking your dick and being your wife.you could be scared about being cheated but you can easily get another hoe so it doesn't matter.

yes you would.Honestly rich fags cannot be incels.Thirdworldmaxxing is a legit strategy and geting a sea girl is easy.Even the 18 year old ones.Plenty of ugly boomers with young girls.

inb4 it would be betabuxxing bro

who gives a fuck.she is sucking your dick and being your wife.you could be scared about being cheated but you can easily get another hoe so it doesn't matter.

I think my parents would straight up disown me if I told them I was giving up on my studies/career and move to SEA

So, not yet

Maybe in 15 years

Yea zoomer males have life on a whole new level of hell. For millennials it was bad but for zoomers it’s a whole new level of bad.

I think my parents would straight up disown me if I told them I was giving up on my studies/career and move to SEA

So, not yet

Maybe in 15 years
yeah,at least you have that excuse going for you.Still i don't know how you can cope whilst being in oxford.that sounds like hell.

yeah,at least you have that excuse going for you.Still i don't know how you can cope whilst being in oxford.that sounds like hell.

is not too bad, it's probably loads better than some second-rate party school in the U.S.

Am also a zoomer.

With limited upward social mobility for low SMV males the top 1% is also becoming more composed of good looking guys over time.
The only thing stopping that from becoming more apparent is how a lot of money is still inherited by the descendants of people in rich families regardless of the looks of their progeny.

I wonder if the new generation (alpha, I guess it's called) will be worse than zoomers.

I guess each generation just tops the last one in everything bad.

Am also a zoomer.

Well like leftie cucks or not, but they do have a point that the divide between the rich and poor is increasing so massively. You can think outsourcing and companies becoming global corporations for that, as well as replacing workers here with immigrants or illegal aliens instead of increasing wages with inflation.

Well like leftie cucks or not, but they do have a point that the divide between the rich and poor is increasing so massively. You can think outsourcing and companies becoming global corporations for that, as well as replacing workers here with immigrants or illegal aliens instead of increasing wages with inflation.
That's actually one of the biggest reasons for suicide now, fear of lack of money. I remember this one married couple did a murder suicide pact because they bankrupted themselves paying for a surgery.

a recent study in chadstralia found that most zoomers (most likely male) were still virgins. the situation is so hilariously fucked up you can't help but feel nothing but pure rage and disgust with no way to calm down

You know what is funny? The government in the UK is giving relationship courses to kids..

But these courses don't help men, they just turn them into simps.

a recent study in chadstralia found that most zoomers (most likely male) were still virgins. the situation is so hilariously fucked up you can't help but feel nothing but pure rage and disgust with no way to calm down
Would really like to see the link just to know how bad things really are. My estimation/guess would be that way more than 50% of male zoomers are incels. More than likely.

If you walk through a western shithole (especially a big city) you see most young men with their heads hanging down and most of them look completely broken and dead inside. Furthermore, you could even argue that the true numbers are way higher because male virginity/undesirability is a sensitive issue. Most males don't have the courage to see the facts in the eye and even less would acknowledge it in a conversation with others.

Yeah I saw that one. I'd say it's just as bad in the USA.
Would really like to see the link just to know how bad things really are. My estimation/guess would be that way more than 50% of male zoomers are incels. More than likely.

If you walk through a western shithole (especially a big city) you see most young men with their heads hanging down and most of them look completely broken and dead inside. Furthermore, you could even argue that the true numbers are way higher because male virginity/undesirability is a sensitive issue. Most males don't have the courage to see the facts in the eye and even less would acknowledge it in a conversation with others.
Most of the guys in my high school are virgins or single.

How do you know all this? Tell me about your experiences.
There is one normie at my school with a girlfriend. There used to be three all together until one girl dumped her normie for a chad and the other normie dumped his girlfriend for wanting a open relationship. There is a literal harem for a teen chad with two girls and the two of them are trying to bring a third girl in.

Zoomers boomers doomers... Gen z y x w etc ...

It's all so very confusing!

I am weary of it.

It smells like shit to me

So same as caveman times.

At least they have good copes

@ionlycopenow @Ropemaxx suifuel below. you will realize the next generation is TERA fucked

50%? Really?

sooner or later they'll sacrifice us, the lowest tier of men
infinity iq

we are reverting back, sacrifices will indeed occur

They have all the social media imaginable, all of them have had sex multiple times by 16, almost all of their boyfriends or fuck buddies are chads and tyrones, I've seen some try and open their relationship too screw other guys, there is a literal harem for this one chad at my school, they treat incels and normies like garbage and they genuinely will not settle for anything less than a chad.
Graham's Number IQ. Embrace yourself towards degeneracy.

it will only get worse by each day each week each month each generation

I wonder how zoomer foids will act once they hit their 50s, no other generation was as spoilt and entitled as them. I expect things to get a lot worse every generation.

Maybe they'll cannibalize us

Maybe that's how an uprising of low tier males that restored monogamy happened in the past.
Not so much out of sexual frustration, but out of necessity because they were hunted by high status males with harems that did wanted to squeeze every bit of productivity out of them as possible while trying everything they could to prohibit them from gathering together.
The rage from being persecuted like this might have been so much so that when they fought back they decided to remake society so that the same situation that drove them to extremes didn't arise again.

As a doomer, I disagree. Foids in their 20s and 30s are way worse... All of this chad harem whoring they do now, they were doing it back in the days of myspace. I remember 14 yr olds getting gangbanged and knocked up by 28 yr old BBC black thugs while their parents were in the other room. Plus, now that these roasties are hitting the wall, they are more bitter, jaded, and man hating than their zoomer counterparts. A used up late 20s-early 30s roastie not only wants a betabux to put a ring on her post wall demon fingers, she expects that betabux to be chad. As bad as zoomer foids are, you have a better chance with them than these used up cumrags of my generation.

Brutal tbhngl. Because of the estrogen added in the environment many zoomer males have surprisingly bad frames, it is NOT good news at all as the foids will be more hypergamous with the few number of Chads. The demand remains similar and the supply goes down, therefore the hypergamy will surely get worst.

Zoomers may be the polar end of the degeneracy era, but there's no telling how long it'll go on. As long as there's baby mamas and Chad harems produce dozens of illegitimate offspring, this may go on for another 100 years. I hope as inceldom rises among males and Tera Chad becomes the standard, excluding 99.99% of men from the dating pool, there will be some return to normalcy. We'll all be dead by then so who cares?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back