Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Zoomer foids are so retarded and useless

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Theres this 4/10 zoomer foid with a nice body and fat ass in my office as an intern. She has chadlet youtubers talk shows on all day and is literally retarded. I ask her questions sometimes just to interact with her and its like she has actual down syndrome. Today I asked her a simple question and she looked at my through the corner of her eye and shook her head like a retard and said "i dunnooooo" like a retard. As a man you would lose all respect being this dumb. Holy fuck

Theres this 4/10 zoomer foid with a nice body and fat ass in my office as an intern. She has chadlet youtubers talk shows on all day and is literally retarded. I ask her questions sometimes just to interact with her and its like she has actual down syndrome. Today I asked her a simple question and she looked at my through the corner of her eye and shook her head like a retard and said "i dunnooooo" like a retard. As a man you would lose all respect being this dumb. Holy fuck
zoomer is too wide of a range to describe her, it could be anything from born in mid/late 90s to 2009
how old would you say she is

foids have nothing else in their dome but being fucked or something about beauty she probably didnt even listen to the talkshow just wanted to be fucked and dumped by the chad in it

zoomer is too wide of a range to describe her, it could be anything from born in mid/late 90s to 2009
how old would you say she is
I mean I doubt a 14 year old is working in an office

I dunnooooo...

all zoomers are retarded

I mean you need zero life skills to make it as a foid right now, at least you could not be completely braindead as a foid a couple of decades ago, also you are not chad so she does not care to take a conversation further with you

She’s too busy focused on broccoli-head male zoomers

Zoomers should get lynched in public every Friday

If she has a nice body and fat ass then how is she a 4/10?

Foids don't need to talk any more, they can just get attention + sex in seconds by going to a bar/nightclub or using Tinder

Even Chad would struggle to get zoomie foids to say anything interesting or substantial

But he doesn't need them to

she gave you a playful response?
is this a humblebrag :feelswhat:

even girls in customer service have a hard time smiling at me

she gave you a playful response?
is this a humblebrag :feelswhat:

even girls in customer service have a hard time smiling at me
Wasnt playful at all. I haven't talked to the bitch since

What question did you ask?

What question did you ask?
I asked her how wide she can gape her asshole open

Honestly it was so simple i dont remember i just wanted an excuse to talk to her