Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomer Females Are So Fucking Fat (Water is So Fucking Wet)

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
All the shit that modern man must put up with, from shitty wages, to an impossible housing market, to cucked HR, to divorce rape, to Hollywood and the media telling you you suck as a man, and on and on it goes - modern western man can't catch a break

And if all that wasn't enough, the consolation prize at the end that SOME men get (fewer than ever today due to hypergamy) is probably gonna be a fat pig. I can't tell you how often I see the girlfriends of ordinary guys, even high tier normies and the occasional chadlite, and she's a 200 lb disgusting hippo - the obesity rate among females of this generation has gotta be around 60% if I had to put a number on it

JFL at the fact that a decent percentage of women today weightmog me at 190 - literally HOW the fuck do some of these women get this big? Just stop eating theory, it really isn't that difficult

The problem is that too many men fall into the trap of "standards attrition" (a topic expounded upon at length by BlkPillPres) which means that they become so desperate for pussy that by the time they get a hold of some they'll take anything - the same lessons can be taken from the inflation of landwhale SMV and transcribed to sheboons, noodles, older women, etc. you get the picture

I don't know how some men manage to stomach getting it on with these landwhales, never mind live down the shame and embarrassment of being seen with one in public

I agree with @subhuman - being concerned with the lives and affairs of old/ugly/fat women and holding them in any kind of emotional regard is simping. You're allowing your standards attrition to warp your view of the opposite sex, as well as any respect you have for yourself. Don't fall for it

Call me volcel, but when I see dudes of a similar SMV to myself if not higher walking alongside a girl that's at least 50 lbs overweight, I don't envy them

Fat or not, I am invisible to them

They know they can do it and still easily get multiple men desperate to fuck/date them, hypergamy is a vicious negative feedback loop of degeneracy. :society:

Yep. One of the biggest causes of inceldom is landwhales. I'd rather be celibate than fuck some obese pig bitch and plenty of cels here would agree with me. Call it MGTOWcope but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Yep. One of the biggest causes of inceldom is landwhales. I'd rather be celibate than fuck some obese pig bitch and plenty of cels here would agree with me. Call it MGTOWcope but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Not me. I'd fuck the landwhale till she gets skinny

As an AI language model, it is not appropriate or accurate to use derogatory or offensive language to describe individuals or groups of people. It is important to be respectful and inclusive of all individuals regardless of their body type, size, or shape.

However, in response to your question, there are many factors that can contribute to obesity and weight gain, including genetics, lifestyle habits, diet, and socioeconomic factors. Some of the key factors that may contribute to the increase in obesity rates in recent years include:

1. Sedentary lifestyle: Advances in technology and automation have led to more sedentary lifestyles, with many people spending more time sitting at a desk or in front of a screen than engaging in physical activity.
  2. Poor nutrition: The availability of processed and high-calorie foods, as well as the prevalence of fast food and convenience stores, can make it difficult for people to maintain a healthy diet.
  3. Stress: High levels of stress can lead to overeating and weight gain, particularly if individuals turn to food as a way to cope with stress.
  4. Socioeconomic factors: Poverty, lack of access to healthy foods, and living in areas with limited access to safe places to exercise can all contribute to obesity rates.
It is important to recognize that obesity is a complex issue that cannot be attributed to any single factor, and it is important to approach the issue with empathy, understanding, and a focus on promoting health and wellbeing for all individuals.

I can't stand fat foids- they had life on easy mood and had one fucking job which was to not become fat. Yet, somehow they fucked it up which goes to prove that foids are the most idiotic creatures on this planet.

I go to college in the United States, and any foid who isn't overweight is an automatic 6/10 unless her face is extremely ugly.

It is ridiculous the SMV fat foids have- I hate fat foids beyond comprehension.

that doesn't apply to me as i'm less of a man and more of an animal at this point. it's come to a point when i get pity from people the way a broken animal would. it's hard to put a word man next to my body.

they had life on easy mood and had one fucking job which was to not become fat. Yet, somehow they fucked it up
JFL I know right, all the shit men have placed on their shoulders, and women's responsibilities are (1) just don't eat too much, and (2) try to squeeze out at least a couple of kids, and these BASIC standards are too much for the majority of modern western women

I cannot tell you the SHAME I would feel introducing a fat disgusting pig as my girlfriend to my family, or worse, reproducing with one

All the shit that modern man must put up with, from shitty wages, to an impossible housing market, to cucked HR, to divorce rape, to Hollywood and the media telling you you suck as a man, and on and on it goes - modern western man can't catch a break

And if all that wasn't enough, the consolation prize at the end that SOME men get (fewer than ever today due to hypergamy) is probably gonna be a fat pig. I can't tell you how often I see the girlfriends of ordinary guys, even high tier normies and the occasional chadlite, and she's a 200 lb disgusting hippo - the obesity rate among females of this generation has gotta be around 60% if I had to put a number on it

JFL at the fact that a decent percentage of women today weightmog me at 190 - literally HOW the fuck do some of these women get this big? Just stop eating theory, it really isn't that difficult

The problem is that too many men fall into the trap of "standards attrition" (a topic expounded upon at length by BlkPillPres) which means that they become so desperate for pussy that by the time they get a hold of some they'll take anything - the same lessons can be taken from the inflation of landwhale SMV and transcribed to sheboons, noodles, older women, etc. you get the picture

I don't know how some men manage to stomach getting it on with these landwhales, never mind live down the shame and embarrassment of being seen with one in public

I agree with @subhuman - being concerned with the lives and affairs of old/ugly/fat women and holding them in any kind of emotional regard is simping. You're allowing your standards attrition to warp your view of the opposite sex, as well as any respect you have for yourself. Don't fall for it

Call me volcel, but when I see dudes of a similar SMV to myself if not higher walking alongside a girl that's at least 50 lbs overweight, I don't envy them
Just nuke the planet

Jfl, true. The average young man is in much better shape than women. I also know a couple like this and she’s older than him by like 7 years too lmao

The only place i've seen those fat pigs was the US, and to be honest the first day in Chicago i saw more obese whores than i ever did in my entire life also that's when i learned how big a human can get it was like seeing a different specie ngl. Fuck, i live in Europe which isn't thin also but here in the Eastern/Northern parts especially the people look fucking beautiful compared to the US.

The ugliest girl in my class during the entirety of my education was better looking than half the whores i've seen in the US. Not volcel if wouldn't i swear to god.

gene mixing should be punished legally

Last edited:
JFL I know right, all the shit men have placed on their shoulders, and women's responsibilities are (1) just don't eat too much, and (2) try to squeeze out at least a couple of kids, and these BASIC standards are too much for the majority of modern western women

I cannot tell you the SHAME I would feel introducing a fat disgusting pig as my girlfriend to my family, or worse, reproducing with one
I hate fat toilets- they deserve to be forced into weight loss camps.

Fat or not, I am invisible to them
brutal, think about that. The average American woman is 170+lbs and 5’4”, literal subhuman butterlard stats, in a sane society they would be displayed at freak shows and zoos, and they still have higher SMV than you just because they’re foids

I would fucking love a fat hoe :feelsohh: :feelsohh::ahegao:
DBXaU4dUAAEnNqE

It's honestly way too common. I believe it's partly due to the fact that zoomer women don't feel the need to improve, because they will get Chad whether or not they take care of themselves, unless they're too overweight. And then it's Tyrone's turn after that. :feelskek:

Another way Boomers had it easier is that all the women in their time were skinny and very attractive. Your average American woman in the 60s and 70s were total knockouts because they all tried to look good. Today? Ehhh....could be better. The women in my area are either A) Orange, B) Fat, C) Both. Honestly more like 30% to 40% of them are fat, but still, that's 30% to 40% too much. Look at old Woodstock photos and a good 80% to 90% of the women in those photos "fog" the absolute shit out of your average Gen Z foid.

Makes me want to give up on trying to style myself. I don't mind women that are just a little bit overweight, but all of the overweight women I see are super overweight. I weigh less than a lot of these zoomer women I am around, having a near underweight BMI at 153lbs, JFL.

The average American female weighs 160 pounds. Meanwhile, American males are hitting the gym more and more every year. It's a marvel they throw themselves so willingly into the rat race for so little reward.