Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zoom webcam test

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
[Venting] included

So before starting uni, I had to test Zoom to ensure that the lecturing process is smooth. Although it only required me to test the app with my mom, holy shit when I looked at the webcam on my laptop, it was [Brutal][SuicideFuel].

When I looked at my face, it was terrifying. I legit can't believe that the one in the picture is a human, but rather some kind of a mutant abomination. I swear I looked like (or worse than) the ugliest orc (Gothmog) from Lord of the Rings (picture below).

EO before Rohan charge

FUARK UNI IS GOING TO BE SUIFUEL

AND YET MY PARENTS THINK THAT I AM TOO LAZY AND UNMOTIVATED, IF I HAVE A MUCH BETTER FACE AND A FEW INCHES TALLER I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE MOTIVATED. I LITERALLY CAN'T STAND MY OWN FUCKING FACE.

A09

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOTE: @PPEcel @werty1457 @FinnCel has rated my face and they confirmed it's 4 at best or maybe sub 4, inb4 someone calling me out LARP

that sucks. I am just telling my professors that I dont own a webcam (which isn't really that inaccurate since I legit dont)

that sucks. I am just telling my professors that I dont own a webcam (which isn't really that inaccurate since I legit dont)
I would just cover it and tell them that I can't show my face.

4 is not that bad for a ricecel tbh. mogs me

4 is not that bad for a ricecel tbh. mogs me
I swear the pics I gave them is my best looking ones, but the zoom ones would be 3 at best

brutal. same happened to me but we have accept it

brutal. same happened to me but we have accept it
Brutal. If my professor and other students (particularly foids) see my ugly face they would puke to the nearest garbage can.

Brutal. If my professor and other students (particularly foids) see my ugly face they would puke to the nearest garbage can.
thankfully in my case, multiple other subhumans in my zoom meetings so it's not problem.

thankfully in my case, multiple other subhumans in my zoom meetings so it's not problem.
Dunno how others looked though, but quite a lot of them would vomit when they see my face in zoom

It's definitely over for you, boyo

The worst thing being ugly is not being INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE, it is about how even normies would hate you to the core AUTOMATICALLY, even religious practitioners would love to see you burning in the lake of fire.

most rice and curries are Subhuman, did they are in zoom meeting, no need to worry as your fellow subhumans will take attention off

NOTE: @PPEcel @werty1457 @FinnCel has rated my face and they confirmed it's 4 at best or maybe sub 4, inb4 someone calling me out LARP
Can you PM me face pic?

The worst thing being ugly is not being INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE, it is about how even normies would hate you to the core AUTOMATICALLY, even religious practitioners would love to see you burning in the lake of fire.
Absolutely

When Chad tested the app, he probably became mesmerized by it and just sat there staring, basking in his glory, only finally stopping because he was interrupted by a text from some random Stacy he'd forgotten about.

When Chad tested the app, he probably became mesmerized by it and just sat there staring, basking in his glory, only finally stopping because he was interrupted by a text from some random Stacy he'd forgotten about.
Life must be nice when you're not subhuman

Life must be nice when you're not subhuman
Sometimes I would growl at normoids and foids while with my crooked teeth
I HATE BEING AN UGLY SUBHUMAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
wait why

lowinhibmogs me
Sometimes I just can't stand them, in shoes with insoles I am 5'11 so I could intimationmaxx

I literally look like that orc, my face is disfigured and asymmetrical in a similar way. Tho obviously no orc skin.

Camera tests sent me in the deepest pits of despair

I literally look like that orc, my face is disfigured and asymmetrical in a similar way. Tho obviously no orc skin.

Camera tests sent me in the deepest pits of despair
Brutal, would use the orc for my avi

[Venting] included

So before starting uni, I had to test Zoom to ensure that the lecturing process is smooth. Although it only required me to test the app with my mom, holy shit when I looked at the webcam on my laptop, it was [Brutal][SuicideFuel].

When I looked at my face, it was terrifying. I legit can't believe that the one in the picture is a human, but rather some kind of a mutant abomination. I swear I looked like (or worse than) the ugliest orc (Gothmog) from Lord of the Rings (picture below).

View attachment 335386

FUARK UNI IS GOING TO BE SUIFUEL

AND YET MY PARENTS THINK THAT I AM TOO LAZY AND UNMOTIVATED, IF I HAVE A MUCH BETTER FACE AND A FEW INCHES TALLER I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE MOTIVATED. I LITERALLY CAN'T STAND MY OWN FUCKING FACE.

View attachment 335395

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish my face was a 4. I am probably a 2 on a good day. But heres the catch, im a fucking dwarf so it doesnt even matter. It is over in all directions. If i could look half as good as some of the incels here, i wouldnt even be that sad. Fucking brutal existence. Literally spawned in to this nightmare with the worst possible stats. Surprised that i wasnt aborted at birth.

I wish my face was a 4. I am probably a 2 on a good day. But heres the catch, im a fucking dwarf so it doesnt even matter. It is over in all directions. If i could look half as good as some of the incels here, i wouldnt even be that sad. Fucking brutal existence. Literally spawned in to this nightmare with the worst possible stats. Surprised that i wasnt aborted at birth.
BRUTAL. I FEEL GIGA SORRY FOR YOU BROCEL:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

BRUTAL. I FEEL GIGA SORRY FOR YOU BROCEL:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its ok brocel, nothing can be done at this point, its all in for me towards cope now.

This will be your first year in uni?

Its ok brocel, nothing can be done at this point, its all in for me towards cope now.

This will be your first year in uni?
Yep, and it would likely be brutal so I would cover the webcam ngl

Yep, and it would likely be brutal so I would cover the webcam ngl
Its gonna be ok youngcel. Just try your best. What program are you going in?

For my Zoom classes, I absolutely refuse to put on my webcam, however I've never been told that it's mandatory to do so. I feel like the Zoom program is recording me.

For my Zoom classes, I absolutely refuse to put on my webcam, however I've never been told that it's mandatory to do so. I feel like the Zoom program is recording me.
Even the surveillance monitor chinks are going to puke hard when they see my face ngl

Physical and Environmental sciences
Nice. Atleast you will be able to get a somewhat decent job afterwards that will pay more than the minimum wage. Thats something good atleast brocel. Just make sure you dont drop out and finish that shit.

Dude, I can relate. We are using Microsoft Teams, my college started last week but I have been missing all online classes so far because I'm dreading having to show my subhuman face to a bunch of strangers. Being ugly is a curse.

Nice. Atleast you will be able to get a somewhat decent job afterwards that will pay more than the minimum wage. Thats something good atleast brocel. Just make sure you dont drop out and finish that shit.
Thanks for advice brocel :feelsokman: What are you going to study?
Dude, I can relate. We are using Microsoft Teams, my college started last week but I have been missing all online classes so far because I'm dreading having to show my subhuman face to a bunch of strangers. Being ugly is a curse.
I would either cover the webcam or cover my entire face during meetings.

Thanks for advice brocel :feelsokman: What are you going to study?
I will study the rope brocel, it is the final endeavour. Im basically done my CS degree, just waiting on the uni to approve some stuff but the motherfuckers are slow because of corona.

I will study the rope brocel, it is the final endeavour. Im basically done my CS degree, just waiting on the uni to approve some stuff but the motherfuckers are slow because of corona.
Heard CS is hard.

Heard CS is hard.
Well it definately was not easy, for a GigaLowIQcel like me it was very tough. The uni im getting it from also has a reputation for hard programs to the point where it even mogs other top uni's in terms of difficulty. The final major project (a mandatory project that all students in my program have to complete individually after they finishes all the courses) was fucking deadly. It broke me down and almost killed me because of brutal difficulty. Never worked at anything so hard in my miserable life. Single digit IQ will only get you so far in life brocel, but i told myself that if i couldnt finish this degree then i couldnt rope, which allowed to win against all odds. I will finally be at peace soon.

Well it definately was not easy, for a GigaLowIQcel like me it was very tough. The uni im getting it from also has a reputation for hard programs to the point where it even mogs other top uni's in terms of difficulty. The final major project (a mandatory project that all students in my program have to complete individually after they finishes all the courses) was fucking deadly. It broke me down and almost killed me because of brutal difficulty. Never worked at anything so hard in my miserable life. Single digit IQ will only get you so far in life brocel, but i told myself that if i couldnt finish this degree then i couldnt rope, which allowed to win against all odds. I will finally be at peace soon.
Don't kill yourself or rope, remEmbeR to CHoose a better Option.