Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zombie granny fucks Chads

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★★★★

Given the GILF's name, there are chances this is an epic troll.
But if it's not, massive suicide fuel at 83yo dried up foid fucking over 50 men on Tinder, the youngest one being 19yo.

How thirsty must these guys be to try and quench their lust in her Saharan dried up folds ???

This is beyond over at this stage.

Imagine what the flesh cave of a vagina down there would look like :feelspuke:

It's almost as disgusting as faggatory :feelspuke:

It's a sick fetish, nothing more. The same kind of thing like Pedophilia,Homosexuality or people into landmarks.

Hole = winner at life

To be fair, volcel if the woman is still within child bearing age imho.

I think this lady slipped past the threshold.

still within child bearing age
At 82? JFL

That hole is 4 times my age yet has more SMV than every user that has ever made an account on here x 10 (that includes all fakecels).

At 82? JFL

That hole is 4 times my age yet has more SMV than every user that has ever made an account on here x 10 (that includes all fakecels).

Nice cherry picking, I don’t know if you misread but I agree with you it’s ridiculous.

And I stand by my statement in general. Volcel if you won’t have sex with woman that can still bear children. Grandma does not count here she is obviously past that age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back