Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ZOG funded rightoids losing their shit over a society with a birth rate that mogs their own to oblivion

:feelskek:

Shabbos goys @faded

how much is an ak47 over there i bet it cant be that expensive could my zogdollars afford it??

He barely touched her, this was more of a correction than a punishment. Jfl at simps getting mad over nothing.

He barely touched her, this was more of a correction than a punishment. Jfl at simps getting mad over nothing.
I was expecting way worse tbh

X was blocked in Brazil...

Based, this should be implemented worldwide. Not islamic sharia but foids and fags being punished for being degenerate.

No tolerance policy, if a foid is caught cheating she should be executed. Fags should also be executed, having them thrown off buildings is funny ngl in video game. Stoning for adulterers and fornicators is also a good form of punishment.

Maybe we should implement more slower forms of executions/torture to further deter such degenerates like cutting them with a blunt knife(we first cut their legs, arms, even foid boobs jfl and then we put boiling water down her cunt and holes, we then taunt and humilate her further and swiftly cut her head open), boling them on a slow boil(putting it at a lesser but excruciating heat to slowly cook her) etc in video game.

Sadly we probably wont see worldwide adoption in our lifetime or maybe the glory days will never come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back