Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Zhongguocels just lost what little respect they had in my eyes. (Make sure to watch the 2nd Video)

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Not sure if you've seen this before.

But a man in Riceland tried to ascend by proposing with 99 iphones.
Guess what happened.

This is a cultural practice among the most cucked group of people in the world. It's know as biao bai or expression of love. And it produces some potent blackpill.
For eg. This rice subhuman thinks he can run RMB game to get a poor eastern European girl.
Well let's just say there's no v8 engine for your dickletism.

It's such a strong cultural phenomena that there's even songs on this.

Meanwhile foodstamp Tyrone with negative cash flow in his bank has these results.

Tiny Lil Bump

Last edited:
When I told you gooks were the absolute lowest of the low in term's of the dating market - I wasn't joking.
Noodles are one of a kind of whore, never seen such traitorous foids in my entire life. It is our fault though, being low t in terms of culture and psychically.

why would u have respect for china in the first place

When I told you gooks were the absolute lowest of the low in term's of the dating market - I wasn't joking.
Noodles are one of a kind of whore, never seen such traitorous foids in my entire life. It is our fault though, being low t in terms of culture and psychically.
Aren't gooks a different race than Hans.
Cuz ThaI gooks are.pretty based especially the bhumiputras. While orang asli and malays are islam.maxxed to mateguard but it doesn't help as well as we think.
So I would say just the Han Chinese. Gooks, Japanese and Northern Chinese are all right.
why would u have respect for china in the first place
Why would I not admire a country which invented gunpowder and paper? without no paper no project Gutenberg without no gunpowder no 2 nd amendment. I mean they were pretty based. Especially the manchus. And to compensate for their low T they invented kung fu. (Whicj is pretty pointless in real life)but hey at least they struggled against the fate. Despite the tension most in curryland doesn't outright despise Chinese.
But yeah I agree only admirable country in the whole continent was the tiny volcanic earth quake prone country. And look what the west has done to it. I wish Banzai would return.
Much needed bump

Last edited:
what kinds of gooks? in my observation. Ricecels considers seacels as inferior. Thats why even though i kinda feel bad seeing white men cucking east asians I want them to feel how seacels feels when they are geting cucked and disrespected by easts asians who thinks they are superior

Aren't gooks a different race than Hans.
Cuz ThaI gooks are.pretty based especially the bhumiputras. While orang asli and malays are islam.maxxed to mateguard but it doesn't help as well as we think.
Forgive me, I was referring to eastern Asians collectively (except based juche North Korea) being cucked. Malays are the largest minority in my country, with 99% of them being muslim, doesn't change the fact that many of the wmaf hapas I know are White/Malay though, you're right about that. Han Chinese consists both northern and southern chinese people, non Han's are a huge minority anyway.

Northern Chinese are the most based thus far in terms of mate guarding, can't say so much about South Korean's but I've always assumed that Japanese were pretty cucked. Southern Chinese on the other hand are pretty cucked in my opinion, most Singaporean chinese are of southern chinese heritage, Hong Kong most western immigrants from china are southern Chinese.

what kinds of gooks? in my observation. Ricecels considers seacels as inferior. Thats why even though i kinda feel bad seeing white men cucking east asians I want them to feel how seacels feels when they are geting cucked and disrespected by easts asians who thinks they are superior
Well as said above, I always used "gooks" to refer to east Asians entirely, sorry for the confusion. I don't disagree with the hate eastern Asians have for SEAcels, I'm SEAcel of chinese heritage myself and know their attitudes against Chinese living in SEA let alone brown ricecels but its unfortunate because there are many Eastern Asians especially noodle foids who like to think they 2nd in the racial hierarchy that they look down on us as well as the age old bullshit of lighter skin>darker skin which SEA people and Southern Chinese people have.

Last edited:
Money can’t buy looks lmso

For eg. This rice subhuman thinks he can run RMB game to get a poor eastern European girl.
Well let's just say there's no v8 engine for your dickletism.
Wtf this guy is at least 7.5/10 for a rice imo, has decent height too

Forgive me, I was referring to eastern Asians collectively (except based juche North Korea) being cucked. Malays are the largest minority in my country, with 99% of them being muslim, doesn't change the fact that many of the wmaf hapas I know are White/Malay though, you're right about that. Han Chinese consists both northern and southern chinese people, non Han's are a huge minority anyway.

Northern Chinese are the most based thus far in terms of mate guarding, can't say so much about South Korean's but I've always assumed that Japanese were pretty cucked. Southern Chinese on the other hand are pretty cucked in my opinion, most Singaporean chinese are of southern chinese heritage, Hong Kong most western immigrants from china are southern Chinese.

Well as said above, I always used "gooks" to refer to east Asians entirely, sorry for the confusion. I don't disagree with the hate eastern Asians have for SEAcels, I'm SEAcel of chinese heritage myself and know their attitudes against Chinese living in SEA let alone brown ricecels but its unfortunate because there are many Eastern Asians especially noodle foids who like to think they 2nd in the racial hierarchy that they look down on us as well as the age old bullshit of lighter skin>darker skin which SEA people and Southern Chinese people have.
South Korean are the biggest white worshipping people I have ever seen. I mean who would surgically alter themselves in.pursuit to.look specifically like a certain race.? This literally stating youre superior to us please help us become you. Also are Korean woman the most highly sought after ? Cuz like 70% of my friends are non-Korean rice who start drooling over Korean girls and if a noodlewhore is pretty thet start discussing how likely are they to be Korean.
Japanese are not as white worshipping nonetheless they are cucked really badly. Highest rate of IR marriage is between Japanesse foid and white man. Too bad they are the only Asian I actually like. Btw of botj north and south China are Hans why's there such a large discrepancy ? And where do the other minorities like Mongols, Manchus etc live ?
Wtf this guy is at least 7.5/10 for a rice imo, has decent height too
He's clearly plastic surgery maxxed. If you can't tell your eyes are inexperienced.

South Korean are the biggest white worshipping people I have ever seen. I mean who would surgically alter themselves in.pursuit to.look specifically like a certain race.? This literally stating youre superior to us please help us become you. Also are Korean woman the most highly sought after ? Cuz like 70% of my friends are non-Korean rice who start drooling over Korean girls and if a noodlewhore is pretty thet start discussing how likely are they to be Korean.
Japanese are not as white worshipping nonetheless they are cucked really badly. Highest rate of IR marriage is between Japanesse foid and white man. Too bad they are the only Asian I actually like. Btw of botj north and south China are Hans why's there such a large discrepancy ? And where do the other minorities like Mongols, Manchus etc live ?
Manchu's are now all around china but mostly are concentrated on the north like Heilongjiang, Jilin and whatever the fuck, I'm not from China, same for mongols who live in their own autonomous region called inner Mongolia. The reason for the large difference between north and south Chinese is because "Han" is more like an identity or a culture rather than race being some what similar to the borg we basically assimilate other tribes , many southern Chinese are probably descended from Nan Yue tribes and Central Plain Chinese which are the origin of "Han" Chinese people. There are many other recognized minority groups (55) that live all around China, mostly in the south I think. Many of them are closer to SEA people of Vietnam/Cambodia than Han chinese

As for South Cuckrean's this phenomenon also applies to women in SEA, they will thirst over any korean dude even if their mediocre, Korean's status in SEA is insane, almost white level due to kpop. Although I agree they are the biggest white worshipping cucks with all their wannabe white surgery bull shit.

Japs are always cucked since WW2 IMO, they are American Lap dogs.

Japs are always cucked since WW2 IMO, they are American Lap dogs.
Feels bad man.
As for South Cuckrean's this phenomenon also applies to women in SEA, they will thirst over any korean dude even if their mediocre, Korean's status in SEA is insane, almost white level due to kpop. Although I agree they are the biggest white worshipping cucks with all their wannabe white surgery bull shit.
Same with curry foids they drool over k pop guys but their pussy runs dry like the sahara when they see a real Korean manlet twink.
The part of curryland I am from there are crap ton of Hakas. And they look nothing like the contemporary Chinese I see. Also many mongoloid groups linger in my city they are curry citizens nonetheless. Even I have traces of rice in me. Back in standard 2 my shitskin "friends" would give me dares to go and talk to a full fledged femcel tier noodle whore in my class because we kinda had similar.features. Life was tougher back then. At least during puberty my maxilla mived forward and I finally had the typical beaky curry nose as a saving grace along with heavy brow ridge to give deeper eyes.

What language do you speak at home? And does language relate to ethnicity/tribe? Or did the state successfully made everyone swallow Mandarin like our country.made us swallow English and Hindi.

Feels bad man.

Same with curry foids they drool over k pop guys but their pussy runs dry like the sahara when they see a real Korean manlet twink.
The part of curryland I am from there are crap ton of Hakas. And they look nothing like the contemporary Chinese I see. Also many mongoloid groups linger in my city they are curry citizens nonetheless. Even I have traces of rice in me. Back in standard 2 my shitskin "friends" would give me dares to go and talk to a full fledged femcel tier noodle whore in my class because we kinda had similar.features. Life was tougher back then. At least during puberty my maxilla mived forward and I finally had the typical beaky curry nose as a saving grace along with heavy brow ridge to give deeper eyes.

What language do you speak at home? And does language relate to ethnicity/tribe? Or did the state successfully made everyone swallow Mandarin like our country.made us swallow English and Hindi.
In China I think they made everyone swallow Mandarin, most of them especially the younger generations might be like that, but still their local dialects survive and still are spoken mostly in their regions.

If you're talking about Singapore, we got cucked hard and everyone speaks english here Indians, Malays and Chinese alike, before that, many chinese used to speak our dialects like Hakka, Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese and many more others but then our government once cucked us again and forced us to speak Mandarin which led to the death of chinese dialects basically (same thing as china) not sure about local indians but I see most of them only speaking English, maybe only sometimes Tamil/Malayalam or whatever they speak. Now with the wave of Indian immigration in the past 10 years I'm beginning to hear A lot of hindi and even some signboards which usually included Tamil were changed to Hindi, which actually pissed off alot of the Local Tamil's here JFL. Malays are the only one I see speaking their language the most often tbh.

Still it's good that you became more "curry" in the sense, fuckkk being ricecel passing in India might be hell tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back