Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill @zesto

Not all noodles are like that bro

Women are parasitic sociopaths. Racial background makes little to no difference.

Stop giving this zesto cuck attention

I have no idea why I see so many people here inclined to believe that asian foids are somehow "better" or "more respectable" than western foids. No they're not. Regardless of ethnicity all foids are the same, doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Lol @ Zesto and his fans who actually think they can ascend in SEA you have no fucking chance regardless of where you are in the world. Over.

If zesto told some of you guys to suck his dick, you would without hesitation. Fucking faggots.

Your hate comments against Zesto are annoying. He was our best user here, I miss him :(

I have no idea why I see so many people here inclined to believe that asian foids are somehow "better" or "more respectable" than western foids. No they're not. Regardless of ethnicity all foids are the same, doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out. Lol @ Zesto and his fans who actually think they can ascend in SEA you have no fucking chance regardless of where you are in the world. Over.

jbw works u retard

if all foids are the same then they're all white worshipping, i.e: they are

zesto is white enough with his deformed face

Who the fuck is zesto???

The ascension SEA cope has a long history in the western world. There are a lot of communities focused on that cope.

So I don’t blame this idiot, zesto, for trying to SEAmax, at least he is not rotting and LDARing.

jbw works u retard

>jbw works

But then this happens. JBW might work, short-term, but almost all the time they will find themselves in the same situation as the man in that video. Getting stuck with a gold-digging wife who doesn't care about him, only committing to him to boost her status. Did you even read the OP?

>jbw works

But then this happens. JBW might work, short-term, but almost all the time they will find themselves in the same situation as the man in that video. Getting stuck with a gold-digging wife who doesn't care about him, only committing to him to boost her status. Did you even read the OP?

low iq jbw works

Yellow pill and all that is all a huge cope and the whole JBW , i really laught at those who belive this for fellow incels, Still i wish Zesto could make it. I wish him the best of luck in Japan, and hope he can get what he wants there.

he was most cucked user here
He was funny and made good posts. I think it's a pity that we lost two such great users with him and Saint Hamudi.

He was funny and made good posts. I think it's a pity that we lost two such great users with him and Saint Hamudi.
he said he hate this forum and us lol and now he bragging about his sexual life in looksmax. he was never a part of us.always shitposted etc.