Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@zesto

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
I dont know where this guy is these days
But I wanna thank him for showing me this anime Berserk.

Though I was done with anime but this one really was dope

Is that the guy who wrote an essay on lookism or looksmax asking to be unbanned from here?

that berserk avi lmao

I think he went to Japan to ascend

I miss him. Berserk, Kakegurui and Dagashi Kashi are 3 of my favorite mangas/animes and I always think of him when I watch them.

Also, OP, how the fuck have you not heard of Berserk? It’s been a ongoing manga since 1988 :feelswhat:

Also, OP, how the fuck have you not heard of Berserk? It’s been a ongoing manga since 1988 :feelswhat:
Im not that big of a weeb actually, believe it or not. I grew out of it in my mid teens . But sometimes when there are Certain works of art, it drags me back in.
Such was the case here.

I don't think he roped; I reckon he just deleted his online presence under threat of being doxxed and stuff, and then he wouldn't be able to be a legend. For example, he can't come back without looking weak, because if he didn't ascend then it was all a waste.

Imagine letting yourself get bullied off the internet by a 16 year old, such is life when you're Zesto

he probably still lurks here every once in a while, doubt he actually roped

I dont know where this guy is these days
But I wanna thank him for showing me this anime Berserk.

Though I was done with anime but this one really was dope

I like berserk as well, the first season in the 90s is one of my favourite series ever.

Jfl i cant buy turkish berserk mange volumes anymore. Our fucking gov. banned it bec. of muh blood and gore.

Zesto was a chill dude.

He’s in Japan or some shit

I think he's on weebs.is, not 100% sure though.

Edit: he has apparently disappeared after his trip to Japan. Definitely ascended.