Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zesto Japan Megathread

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This thread is for me to talk about my upcoming Japan trip (including live updates when I get there) and also to post about anything that randomly comes to mind that makes me think about Japan.

This is the new home of The Yellow Pill as well.

I will also include posts that make me think about Asia in general but would derail other threads if I were to post them there, so expect to hear about Korea, Taiwan, and SEA as well occasionally.

@Ritalincel don't :soy: me for using the word "Megathread" it was @blickpall's idea for the concept and the title. (A really good idea tbh should've done this a long time ago)

If I @ you and it leads you to this thread you probably wrote something in another thread/post that made me think of Japan (or something else TYP related) but I quoted here so I wouldn't derail the other discussion.

To start us off . . .

@uninstall I promise to learn how to say "are you sympathetic" in Japanese and use that line when I'm in the gaijin bars of Roppongi.

Members of TYP FORMATION!

Let it bloom! Let it ring! The song of love and victory!

I will ping all members of TYP when I have important information regarding Japan/Asia. (Such as when I arrive in a country, when I leave, other announcements).

This is our new home btw.

@Hunter (Shogun, our 2nd in command)
@FaceandHFD
@incelkingkong
@Timecel
@Rice Cel
@Leucosticte

We're still recruiting btw for anyone interested. Just post here to request to be added to the TYP member list.

when is your flight

This is going to be a good thread.

when is your flight

It's still being booked by my mom.

I will ping everyone in TYP when I have the date confirmed.

It is scheduled for around early January atm.

What clothing do you recommend for kpopmax?

It's still being booked by my mom.

I will ping everyone in TYP when I have the date confirmed.

It is scheduled for around early January atm.
are you going by yourself?

Please don't pin this, please don't pin this, please don't pin this......

OhhBoyLetsUnpackThis

What clothing do you recommend for kpopmax?

@Rice Cel

Any fitted shirt with a collar.

Tight jeans.

Leather boots.

Most important part: Long hair (that's thick on sides to frame face)

are you going by yourself?

@IronMike

My mom most likely will come with me to Japan if she's not too busy, Korea probably by myself and SEA definitely by myself if I choose to add that on as an extra to my trip.

good luck

@Hunter

Arigato.

As TYP member you will know everything.

@Rice Cel

Any fitted shirt with a collar.

Tight jeans.

Leather boots.

Most important part: Long hair (that's thick on sides to frame face)

@IronMike

My mom most likely will come with me to Japan if she's not too busy, Korea probably by myself and SEA definitely by myself if I choose to add that on as an extra to my trip.

@Hunter

Arigato.

As TYP member you will know everything.
Definitely try SEA. They are far less picky than East Asians trust me

Definitely try SEA. They are far less picky than East Asians trust me

@Rice Cel

I want to go to SEA to check it out as someone who swallowed The Yellow Pill I love nearly all Asian girls and Asian cultures so would love to visit as many Asian countries as I can.

At the moment my primary focus is on Japan.

I start Japanese classes on the 29th in preparation. It'll last a little less than a month, 3 hours every week for a few times on Sunday.

But my ultimate goal is to marry a Japanese woman slightly older than me to be my mommygf.

I'm 23, so I'd like one of those leftover women (25+) that the Japanese men don't want so that way I'd be uncuckable.

I'm getting hard just thinking about it tbhtbthbthtblgnglnglhtbtbhthbt.

@Rice Cel

I want to go to SEA to check it out as someone who swallowed The Yellow Pill I love nearly all Asian girls and Asian cultures so would love to visit as many Asian countries as I can.

At the moment my primary focus is on Japan.

I start Japanese classes on the 29th in preparation. It'll last a little less than a month, 3 hours every week for a few times on Sunday.

But my ultimate goal is to marry a Japanese woman slightly older than me to be my mommygf.

I'm 23, so I'd like one of those leftover women (25+) that the Japanese men don't want so that way I'd be uncuckable.

I'm getting hard just thinking about it tbhtbthbthtblgnglnglhtbtbhthbt.
It's a very reliable choice. The 25 years thing is also true in china and Korea. Foids in those countries all become super desperate once they've reached 25 due to the stigma

It's a very reliable choice. The 25 years thing is also true in china and Korea. Foids in those countries all become super desperate once they've reached 25 due to the stigma

@Rice Cel

Yes.

As someone who has studied Asian culture as deeply as I have (1000s of hours for nearly the past year) I know all about it.

That's why I will specifically target 25+ foids to LTR and even to ascend with.

It's part of my mommygf plan.

This is universal across all of Asia. To me Asian women look like prime jbs (as the people on here like to call disgusting white teen whores) until their about 39 so I've got no problem with the supposed "leftover women."

You yourself should go back to your own country and try out this plan as well. You can use AmericaMaxxing to your advantage to (or whatever country you're from) to differentiate / make yourself unique.

i love your dedication

its good to have hopes but dont expect too much... always consider the possibility of failing
the more expectation you have..the more disappointing when it fails.. the more disappointment you feel.. the more possibility of roping

and dont use that sympathetic line sounds fake and beta ...

Zesto japshit cagethread?

its good to have hopes but dont expect too much... always consider the possibility of failing
the more expectation you have..the more disappointing when it fails.. the more disappointment you feel.. the more possibility of roping

13510.jpg

@Rice Cel

Yes.

As someone who has studied Asian culture as deeply as I have (1000s of hours for nearly the past year) I know all about it.

That's why I will specifically target 25+ foids to LTR and even to ascend with.

It's part of my mommygf plan.

This is universal across all of Asia. To me Asian women look like prime jbs (as the people on here like to call disgusting white teen whores) until their about 39 so I've got no problem with the supposed "leftover women."

You yourself should go back to your own country and try out this plan as well. You can use AmericaMaxxing to your advantage to (or whatever country you're from) to differentiate / make yourself unique.
Yeah I plan on trying china since I can speak mandarin too

i love your dedication

@incelkingkong

177fd0_5172707.jpg

@Villain

Maybe it will sound better in Japanese.

If it's cringe I will try it just one time.

@uninstall

PlainBackEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

Wtf I thought this was just a pathetic cope.

If they're still single at 25, maybe there's a reason for that? Also, girls of any age want you to be their daddybf. Meanwhile, you need some tight teenage pussy.

You went to the Philippines and ran daddy game lol.

I'm going for a different purpose.

The reason is because lots of Asian men are picky and volcel, the girls are fine. Probably even better since I want a mommygf so it works out for me.

Just out of curiosity since you seem to be into many things Japanese, what are your thoughts on Babymetal if any?

@TheSecondComing

Isn't that some pedophile thing? I want a mommygf not that crap.
Well, I only discovered them within the past couple of months and the lead singer is a few months older than me and I'm 20 so, but alright I was just curious

Well, I only discovered them within the past couple of months and the lead singer is a few months older than me and I'm 20 so, but alright I was just curious

They've been around for years which is where that reputation came from.

I never was much of a loli person imo . . .

Annoyed5

Mommy -> Loli @Themisterpepsi

BlushSultry

What the fuck is a mommy gf?? I've never heard of this

I wish I could go to japan, but I think you can only get a qt japanese gf as a foreigner if you're white.. I am half-spic.. IT'S OVER.

I wish I could go to japan, but I think you can only get a qt japanese gf as a foreigner if you're white.. I am half-spic.. IT'S OVER.

I am half spic but I have Ancient Asian DNA that gave me a mongoloid phenotype.

I am half white and half sudaca and either look half Japanese or even fully Japanese but I certainly don't look like either of those two races.

When I was a kid people used to think I was "Mexican" @TheOnlyWei I think had this problem as well.

Now that I J-PopMaxxed (and I'm not even done yet) even my own mother told me going to Japan is a good idea for me because I can easily pass as half Japanese.

I am half spic but I have Ancient Asian DNA that gave me a mongoloid phenotype.

I am half white and half sudaca and either look half Japanese or even fully Japanese but I certainly don't look like either of those two races.

When I was a kid people used to think I was "Mexican" @TheOnlyWei I think had this problem as well.

Now that I J-PopMaxxed (and I'm not even done yet) even my own mother told me going to Japan is a good idea for me because I can easily pass as half Japanese.

I am just half white and half mexican, my skin is white but I have ugly mexican features such as black curly hair, dark brown eyes, etc. I wish I could pass as Asian.

I'm fine with this.
Crystal pepsi is just like a mommygf
Old and gross

@Themisterpepsi

I figure'd you'd say that about that classic (and superior) flavor.

I am just half white and half mexican, my skin is white but I have ugly mexican features such as black curly hair, dark brown eyes, etc. I wish I could pass as Asian.

@katsuna

I got wavy hair and embrace it. It'll make me unique when I go to Asia.

Honestly if you go to a bar with gaijin hunters in roppongi don't even speak japanese. I'm almost certain that they will be more attracted to you if you only speak english.
If you like clubbing try shibuya it should be easy to pick up women if you are low inhib there. I can recommend the club "gas panic", entrance is free and drinks are all 300 yen on thursdays. The club is full of smokers and its a bit small. However there will be mostly asian women that just go there to party with foreign men so It should be easy for you to get ones interest.

Is there any Japanesecels in this forum that can give an accurate in sight to Japanese culture or is it all just western fan boys of jap culture?

Is there any Japanesecels in this forum that can give an accurate in sight to Japanese culture or is it all just western fan boys of jap culture?

pretty sure all japanese cels are on 2chan

I hate asian women they are the most unnatractive and toxic ones tbh atleast the ones I met.

I hope you can make it Zesto kun , can't wait for an update.