Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

zero tinder matches: normal or subhuman

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
BY zero I mean maybe 1-2 a month with a subhuman if I'm lucky. If I boost I get 2-6 matches. I swipe everyone.

Could be incel, could be normie. Only Chads do well on tinder. Only thing we can say for sure is you aint a Chad or Chadlite.

itsOVER said:
Could be incel, could be subhuman. Only Chads do well on tinder. Only thing we can say for sure is you aint a Chad or Chadlite.

M
imbored21 said:
BY zero I mean maybe 1-2 a month with a subhuman if I'm lucky. If I boost I get 2-6 matches. I swipe everyone.

Normal

If you get matched, you're doing better than the worst of us. There is hope for you atleast.

It’s just the way the algorithm works. “Attractive” profiles are shown first. As a girl who matches everyone (as I assume they all do) why would you bother swiping more than about 5 times. Therefore if you’re not in the top 5 people in your area, most likely girls never see your profile.

The average is 1 match every ~115 likes

Remember that 80% of men online are unattractive to women.

bkdreamkb said:
The average is 1 match every ~115 likes
That seems absurdly high considering most guys don't swipe on whales (or do they?). I get like 1 out of every 10,000 swiping everyone.

EpB2gBD.jpg

Seriously, the MINIMUM looks required to slay in Tinder is to be on Miroslav Cech’s. I’m not even exaggerating. If you’re average or just above average then there is NO point In using Tinder.

Octopusgun2 said:
Seriously, the MINIMUM looks required to slay in Tinder is to be on Miroslav Cech’s. I’m not even exaggerating. If you’re average or just above average then there is NO point In using Tinder.

i mean I don't care about them responding or wanting to meet up. I just want the match for validation. I'm even too ugly for that.

imbored21 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
i mean I don't care about them responding or wanting to meet up. I just want the match for validation. I'm even too ugly for that.
Being sub Miro on Tinder = Waste of time and energy

Wow that's bad, even I got some decent matches here and there.

Might be time for you to roidcel.

Tinder is the worst dating app it's just exclusively for whores to jump on a white chad's cock

It means you're well below average looking.

If a subhuman like me can get matches, there is no hope for people who get none.

CopingGymcel said:
It means you're well below average looking.
If a subhuman like me can get matches, there is no hope for people who get none.

What did I tell you about LARPing?