Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Zero talent whatsoever, but cute, so views

I mean, you're the one posting her clip to us to give her more attention.

(Keeps monster cans as nicnacs)

biggest red flag in a girl.

Lol her dad probably bought her half of those records… seems like shes in college and a major partier.

I hope her ex just throws acid at her face, so she can’t make any more clicks by simply showing her face online and don’t you dare tell me "still would have more smv than this entire forum“

Not going to click and give the toilet views.

Simps are a massive problem and the websites/platforms that allow holes to manipulate those worms into giving them money need to be eradicated.

Like you said, looks but no talent holes are rewarded just for existing. Rage fuel tbh.

Foid content is face, ass, and tits. :feelsseriously: (F.A.T.)

Without F.A.T. they have no content. :feelsjuice:

It would be nice to see someone censor their ass, face, and tits and see how entertaining the content can still be, you can even do the same for men, but then have side-by-sides to see the difference. :feelswhere:

Then have another video comparing the censored foid content with content produced by monkeys and A.I. generated english titles; I doubt anyone could tell the difference. :lul:

She's not even that cute. Most of her views are from cat obsessed normie retards.