Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zero solutions to inceldom

GoodPenny

GoodPenny

Self-banned
-
Why do women complain about incels, and then provide zero solutions? I was arguing with a roastoid on twitter about this and was wondering why they cant come ip with anything.

Just mog others with kindness brocel

it doesn't remotely affect them. they care about inceldom as much as u care about starving kids in africa. inceldom is like a God given trial. it ain't going anywhere and women are the last ppl u should expect to care about this plight. women probably like the state of inceldom since it gives them something to look down on and to confirm that their spouse passes the social status check.

Last edited:
Women create incels.

Women could solve the incel problem overnight if they simply decided to give affection and sex to ugly men. It is 100% within their power.

Why do women complain about incels, and then provide zero solutions? I was arguing with a roastoid on twitter about this and was wondering why they cant come ip with anything.
because they just want to kick an ugly man on the ground

@NeverEvenBegan Women do not have this ability. They cannot have sex with a man far below their SMV the same way you cannot find a cactus appetizing to eat (and i don't mean to extract water out of it but spikes and all). Free will is highly exaggerated. Our genetic programs are strong AF.

@NeverEvenBegan

That post implies women have power though. They don’t, its men that gave them it and its our duty to take it back

@NeverEvenBegan Women do not have this ability. They cannot have sex with a man far below their SMV the same way you cannot find a cactus appetizing to eat (and i don't mean to extract water out of it but spikes and all). Free will is highly exaggerated. Our genetic programs are strong AF.
Then they should be forced to.

They do have "solutions" for it, but they know that expressing Hitlerite opinions is a social taboo so they just don't openly express it.

It's funny how they complain about the growing rise in incels meanwhile they are the cause of it.

there is no solution it is over

Females will never give you a solution, because every solution depends on them losing and giving something up.

I firmly believe that the single easiest solution to incel crisis would be to raise the wage gap. Tremendously, viciously, virtually overnight, and with no loopholes around it.
That would force every single female in the world to immediately suffer a substantial loss of income, and downsize their lifestyle. The ones who are married or otherwise paired up will fare better, because their man’s income is unaffected. And the ones that are unattached will be forced to pair up with someone in order to maintain their lifestyle.

It could backfire, and just send more of them into the arms of well off chads who will make harems even more publicly accepted. But the chances are that the financial pain will make most of them pair up with SOMEBODY, and most would benefit more from 100% of one man’s money than splitting with a much higher tier man.