Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zero likes from hot girls :(

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Fucking shit

Why tf I ain’t matching with anyone good in dating apps

What pictures are you using? Foids usually like angles.
Angled ones , I’m not retarded to use stupid garbage 0/10 pics

It’s actually pretty nice pics though I don’t understand why I don’t get matches

The algorithm of these apps suggests people with higher swipe scores first, that is, chads.

You a fakecel bro?

Hot girls? I dont get any girls at all

Well, ur subhuman aiming for stacy only.
U deserve inceldom, ur just like the foids

Because you're not chad

Unfortunately, we don't have to have taste, if we find a 1/10 whale that accepts us it's god's day.
No it’s not

It is for pathetic fucks like you

No it’s not

It is for pathetic fucks like you
Agreed. It's better to get rejected by Staceys than hogs. Nothing makes you feel lower than being rejected by girls you're not even attracted to.

Step Die GIF

Fucking shit

Put a picture of a chad model and say you got out of prison for Pedophile shit women will still worship the ground you walk on.

lower your standards

Because you have a bad jawsona... i mean personality, insel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fucking shit

Did you expect anything else? Why do some incels think the laws of the blackpill work differently on the internet than they do in a physical encounter?

Photoshop your pics to the point where you (almost) look like a chad, match with girls, rape them, repeat.

Did you expect anything else? Why do some incels think the laws of the blackpill work differently on the internet than they do in a physical encounter?
I thought it might have been different….. :(

Not even ugly bitches swipe right on me, kek

I thought it might have been different….. :(
It's even worse on the internet. In a real encounter, some circumstances can be an advantage for you. That she doesn't want to hurt you and that's why she has a date with you, etc. On the internet, the sluts can make a preselection without a direct confrontation with your doggie gaze.

It's even worse on the internet. In a real encounter, some circumstances can be an advantage for you. That she doesn't want to hurt you and that's why she has a date with you, etc. On the internet, the sluts can make a preselection without a direct confrontation with your doggie gaze.
It can be better too