Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zensfy has yet to write a thread, as promised, explaining his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me make something painfully clear. I am not being a moralfag I had an opinion and I stated it. This isn't mainland China and I shouldn't have to deal with this bs because I said that I think that diddling little kids is wrong gtfo Xi Jinping
you expressed a moralfag opinion and you were moralfagging about protecting children, not only that, you insulted the users that dont share your cucked sense of morality.

Still doesn't mean he's not incel. Maybe he might not (or refuses) agree to the blackpill or is simply new to it. Doesn't change the fact that it's not working for him.
The blackpill is probably the hardest pill to swallow, especially since I was exposed to it at fourteen. It's only been a couple of months and I'm still trying to process things. That being said I stand by what I say (that being that diddling kids is wrong) However I am part of this community and I think I deserve the same respect.

That being said you and a ton of people have welcomed me with open arms and I appreciate that so much, especiially the fact that I feel like I belong somewhere when I feel like none of my peers even consider me human.

Sometimes I feel like the only people I have are God, my cat and you guys.

let me make something painfully clear. I am not being a moralfag I had an opinion and I stated it. This isn't mainland China and I shouldn't have to deal with this bs because I said that I think that diddling little kids is wrong gtfo Xi Jinping
748FE374 4CB6 4E8D A7D9 047C22EF2DFA
Cope

We should do incel court tbh

Cope @Nekopan is moralfag deserves ban even if innocent. He clearly doesn't belong here
Stances on morality aren't a reason for a ban.
You can disagree with someone without being a back stabbing, lying and manipulative snake about it. And this is the prime issue here.

@Zensfy kill yourself. You used IT tier tactics to get an innocent incel banned cunt.
Kill yourself retard. He was a huge agecuck and wasn’t even blackpilled. Also attacked others for not conforming to his cucked views

you expressed a moralfag opinion and you were moralfagging about protecting children, not only that, you insulted the users that dont share your cucked sense of morality.
Come on man you and I both know that's not true. I only started getting pissed off and disrespectful when people started disrespecting me, that's how I am. I'm not gonna let someone talk shit about me because I expressed an opinion. If I said that "Killing kittens is wrong" would that be a "mOrAlFaG oPinIOn"

I don't care about your arbitrary standards of morality, I say what I think and that's that.
All you can do is resort to racism and I've been on the internet long enough so that doesn't even make me mad or offend me. Could literally care less Xi.

Is this an admission of fault? Wasn't he a tyrone fakecel? Why now the charge has dropped to being an "agecuck" and a bluepilled?
Oh nigga it’s falling apart now. The shift from “Tyrone fakecel” to “bluepilled” and him saying he needed consent has killed it

Kill yourself retard. He was a huge agecuck and wasn’t even blackpilled. Also attacked others for not conforming to his cucked views
@JosefMengelecel can you elaborate on why @Zensfy needs your consent to write an explanation?

He thinks teens are children, that's not being "against pedophilia" it's being completely fucking retarded.

Most people don't know the definition of pedophilia. The issue with the forum are the agecucks and moralfags.
Personal opinion doesnt matter, if he cant have sex because of his looks he belongs here.

Now that @JosefMengelecel is here will @Zensfy give his explaination?
Oh nigga it’s falling apart now. The shift from “Tyrone fakecel” to “bluepilled” and him saying he needed consent has killed it
Its just more drama for me. Def better than watching some cucked anime:feelsPop:

All you can do is resort to racism and I've been on the internet long enough so that doesn't even make me mad or offend me. Could literally care less Xi.

Attachments

• 1625953284036.jpeg
    1625953284036.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
i dont know what it is about this forum that attracts so much drama

Will you make a special incel news on this?

since the two of them were also involved in "my" thread that i wrote, i cant fully explain whats truly going on until i get their permission, i know its hard to take it rn and understand, but please just be patient, i have way to many people accusing and attacking me rn, just be patient. there will be an explanation eventually.
Who is the 3rd person?

When can you give us an explanation?

How are they involved? Why would they be involved?

Both you and @JosefMengelecel are online, why can't either of you definitely prove that the Instagram account does belong to Nekopan and that the picture accurately depicts him?

And you contributed to the ban of somebody for expressing an opposing viewpoint. You are literally no better than an IT cuck. This is one of the last places on the internet that should be censoring opinions.

Once again, more proof pedocels lack self awareness.

If it's proven 100% they faked it, what do you think the punishment for them should be?

If it's proven 100% they faked it, what do you think the punishment for them should be?
A permanent ban, though some degree of leniency should be considered should they have confessed and apologized sooner.

There's really no excuse for this behaviour.

Damn wtf is goin on

And you contributed to the ban of somebody for expressing an opposing viewpoint. You are literally no better than an IT cuck. This is one of the last places on the internet that should be censoring opinions.

Once again, more proof pedocels lack self awareness.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

Mods should ban them if it's true

Why are you so obsessed with "pedocels"?
What I'm surprised is that some users would find it acceptable to fabricate evidence in order to get another user banned because of an ideological disagreement.

Can you confirm or deny the reports that you are involved with @Zensfy?

Listen, we won't care as long as you don't promote it here or cancel other users because they're against it.

did he write the thread yet

Don't think draestyn is involved tbh. Haven't seen him really post in these threads

Don't think draestyn is involved tbh. Haven't seen him really post in these threads

I don't know if he is, I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

He has posted in these threads multiple times, but I don't have a smoking gun yet.

I got another 20% warning
fucking niggers

maybe in 10 days we will get an answer
he must coordinate with his associates and put out a written statement
I believe in @JosefMengelecel to get them out of this.

he must coordinate with his associates and put out a written statement
I believe in @JosefMengelecel to get them out of this.
:feelsstudy: tfw reading Corporate statement from Pedolossus™ Inc

I have the theory that all these pedocels are CIA/FBI agents trying to frame us Nekopan too, I'm not moralfag but what's attractive about an 8 year old Foid?

They're probably trying to create more new screenshots, figuring out how Photoshop works, et cetera

Because you are all collectively low IQ, lack self awareness, and fail to realize how obnoxious you all are.

You all also go to great lengths to justify your weird ass sexuality. The fact pedos got an innocent user banned because they don’t like it being pointed out that they are WEIRD lmao.

Fags aren’t allowed here, and neither should pedocels tbh.

Because you are all collectively low IQ, lack self awareness, and fail to realize how obnoxious you all are.

You all also go to great lengths to justify your weird ass sexuality. The fact pedos got an innocent user banned because they don’t like it being pointed out that they are WEIRD lmao.

Fags aren’t allowed here, and neither should pedocels tbh.
jfl

Niggas are starting to become dangerously retarded to even think about this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.