Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Zelensky mogged to death

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Zelensky moggedtodeath

Cancel the merc assassination squads, there's no need. :feelshaha:

Height is everything.
I'm getting tired of explaining it to retards.

The guy literally looks like a child in comparison.

Height is everything.
I'm getting tired of explaining it to retards.
The frame though is what's really brutal.

Guy on the right is like twice his width and the fat ass is like x3 his weight :feelskek:

Last edited:
So we’ve got fatass baldcel, manletcel, and jewcel. Take your pick:fuk:

i hope putin puts through with his nuclear

he has nothing to loose anyways , and propably did anything he ever wanted in life

Makes me think the US is especially heightist if a dorky manlet like him can be president of Ukraine. That would never happen here. He'd get laughed off the stage in a debate

Three kikes in a pod.

View attachment 583097

Cancel the merc assassination squads, there's no need. :feelshaha:
i didnt realise zelensky is so short at least he jawline mogs them both

we can add zelensky to the short leaders pile eg mussolini, stalin, churchill

to be honest zelensky gives hope to every cel he is not chad facially for sure and is very challenged vertically and in the frame

maybe being funny is enough lolololololol

jokes

zelensky is 5 foot 6 and his girlfriend is hot

how did he manage this this throws a lot of questions for the blackpill he is definitely average face if not below and is very short in a very tall averaged country, has no frame, and is chubby, he doesnt tick any physical box, yet has a borderline stacey lite as a wife ,its not making any sense the guy is an ultra outlier anomalous result

i thought i'd see some ruski dabbing on his corpse lol

Putin and Zelenski are both manlets
Brutal :blackpill:

Makes me think the US is especially heightist if a dorky manlet like him can be president of Ukraine. That would never happen here. He'd get laughed off the stage in a debate

how did he manage this this throws a lot of questions for the blackpill he is definitely average face if not below and is very short in a very tall averaged country, has no frame, and is chubby, he doesnt tick any physical box, yet has a borderline stacey lite as a wife ,its not making any sense the guy is an ultra outlier anomalous result
jestermaxxing. Zelensky entire life is being a clown that beats the odds

Ivan was fucking his wife during the time this picture was taken.

what is there not to understand? he is statusmaxxed as an accomplished actor. he s also jewish, so he probably comes from an affluent family and hes not facially ugly. you make it sound like hes anywhere close as ugly as st birdcel or b02cel but hes much better looking than those guys. he may be short but hes not an ultra outlier by any means...plus in eastern europe women arent as hypergamous, especially not if you have money like he does..EE women are highly materialistic so if ur rich, you got it made and get supermodels..in the west too actually.