Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zelensky is Proof Incels Can Become Legends

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Zelensky was an incel for his youth. He was bullied in highschool, rejected by girls, and treated like DOGSHIT by his countrymen. Why? Because he was an ugly Jew, but he didn't let that get him down. Instead of feeling defeated, he turned to comedy, using comedy and self-deprecation to make his bullies look like nasty jerks. This comedic response to bullying eventually got him a career in comedy where he became the most popular comedian in Ukraine. He moneymaxxed as a Ukranian comedian until he decided that the old regime of dinosaurs running Ukraine were out-of-touch boomers... Ukraine needed a youthful leader, a new Alexander the Great! Zelensky campaigned against far more attractive and Chadly candidates... and won... and now he's saving the freaking world from Chadimir Putin, who is trying to bully his country the same way the Chads in Zelensky's youth bullied him.

If there's a hero that incels.is can look up to, ignore Rodgers, ignore Minassian... it's Zelensky.

he is a rich fucking jew nothing you said about him applies to incels

Stfu christcuck fag

Jewlesky is kike who sends incels to pointless war while buying mansions in Israel , once he sent enough incels there to die he’s going to Israel

he is a rich fucking jew nothing you said about him applies to incels
I'm a rich Jew... I'm still an incel.

Jews aren't some magical group that can have nothing wrong done to them. I'm often bullied.

so what you're saying is that if i become a comedian i can become president?

This infiltrator can't help but glow. Last week he posted about ghost of kiev:feelskek:
Anyways if you didn't already figure it out foids say that he's a hero because of virtue-signaling. Foids would choose sucking off Tyrone over Zelensky even if it meant Putin nukes Europe

Last edited:
cant tell if u are actually this brain damaged or ur trolling
You never know at this point. There apparently are even more braindead redditors. They have become a parody of themselves

Zelensky was an incel for his youth. He was bullied in highschool, rejected by girls, and treated like DOGSHIT by his countrymen. Why? Because he was an ugly Jew, but he didn't let that get him down. Instead of feeling defeated, he turned to comedy, using comedy and self-deprecation to make his bullies look like nasty jerks. This comedic response to bullying eventually got him a career in comedy where he became the most popular comedian in Ukraine. He moneymaxxed as a Ukranian comedian until he decided that the old regime of dinosaurs running Ukraine were out-of-touch boomers... Ukraine needed a youthful leader, a new Alexander the Great! Zelensky campaigned against far more attractive and Chadly candidates... and won... and now he's saving the freaking world from Chadimir Putin, who is trying to bully his country the same way the Chads in Zelensky's youth bullied him.

If there's a hero that incels.is can look up to, ignore Rodgers, ignore Minassian... it's Zelensky.
Zelensky a jew puppet elite propped up and financed by billionaire jew Ihor kolomoisky. Zelensky is rich sycophant whom you share nothing in common with. There's nothing heroic about Zelensky he sits in a bunker protected while sending the nation's youth to it's doom in war he helped to create by continuing to attempt to push Ukraine into NATO because that's what his billionaire jewish financier wanted. All the while refusing to comprise with Russia while knowing full well that Russia would invade. Zelensky's stubbornness and carelessness for his people (not his people because he's jewish) will destroy Ukraine and the Ukrainian nation. The Ukrainians should hang this kike on a post.

Zelensky a jew puppet elite propped up and financed by billionaire jew Ihor kolomoisky. Zelensky is rich sycophant whom you share nothing in common with. There's nothing heroic about Zelensky he sits in a bunker protected while sending the nation's youth to it's doom in war he helped to create by continuing to attempt to push Ukraine into NATO because that's what his billionaire jewish financier wanted. All the while refusing to comprise with Russia while knowing full well that Russia would invade. Zelensky's stubbornness and carelessness for his people (not his people because he's jewish) will destroy Ukraine and the Ukrainian nation. The Ukrainians should hang this kike on a post.
The real blackpill is that Jewkraine has always been (((their))) home

Today Khazars are getting rid of the slavs to get their land back

also read this

I'm so glad this cuck "Torturedsoul" Deleted His account.

based jewlensky supporerter. Hope he kills Putin and his slav mongol nigger orc rape babies :feelsdevil:

Just become a famous comedian theory, nothing more easy than this

I'm a rich Jew.
I always suspected this nigga of being a kike. Sad I didn't see this thread when it was posted and he didn't delete his account.
Also why is he the only deleted account I know about that has a white and not crossed out name?:feelswhat:

Jestermaxxing theory :feelshehe:

Based!