Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Zelensky is a jew

zelensky is a bitch

He is a corrupt cuck who plundered Ukraine's wealth and laundered it off shore. He also makes his opposition "disappear" and silence any dissent. Normie NPCs worship this insufferable whiny cunt as some sort of a hero which is beyond irritating. It would be funny if those retards weren't voting. I hate this shitbag and normies who worship his ass
I hope he gets what he deserves (in GTA of course)

He is a corrupt cuck who plundered Ukraine's wealth and laundered it off shore. He also makes his opposition "disappear" and silence any dissent. Normie NPCs worship this insufferable whiny cunt as some sort of a hero which is beyond irritating. It would be funny if those retards weren't voting. I hate this shitbag and normies who worship his ass
I hope he gets what he deserves (in GTA of course)
He’s the Clown Of Ukraine

The pig on the video is not even white. That filthy kike faggot should be brutally murdered. If russian won't stop these jewkrainian filthy nasty whores and kiddie fiddler's I will shot that bitch down like my grandfather Lee Harvey Oswald did (in video game )
Lmao

1645735890531m